CAMP DAY

Walkers pov

It was the morning of the trip so i roll out of bed. It was pretty quiet today actually i didnt really hear any noises coming from y/ns trailer mostly because shes always in a hastle-.

As my train of thought is broking by the noises of footsteps running back and fourth from her trailer. Yep shes awake now. But why is she in a hurry?

Y/ns pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm which i shoot up from my sheets and run down to the bathroom. Today i had so much do since i hadnt even finished packing. I got knocked out last night from all the filming.

Now its time to get ready and hopefully still have time to get my last things into my suitcase.

15 mins later...

I change into this and get to my suitcase shoot im missing my toiletry bag and 3 tops.

I throw in my three tops. And get to packing my toiletry bag.

WALKERS POV

Im done getting ready and decide to text aryan on what time i should be at his house.

He replies back saying by atleast 10:30 because they want to stop by the grocery store to get some snacks and some food for the cabin.

Its 10:15 right now so i guess ill go ask if y/ns ready so we can catch a ride together.

I get out and start heading to the noises of doors slamming and the sound footsteps in a rush. I knock. The noises stop.
"Who is it?!" Y/n asks distressed.

"Walker, you ready?" I ask waiting for a reply.

Y/ns pov

"Uhm Yea yea i just gotta.." as i put my bag in the luggage. "Shit " i mumble the suitcase is over flowing.

"Y/n?" "Yea im ready i just gotta zip this DAM bag" i reply sitting on the suitcase trying to get it to close.

Finally it closes and i take my phone, headphones,And put my shoes on.

I open the door.

"Now im ready " i smile.

Walker chuckles "yea i was just wondering if you wanted to ride with me since we have to be at aryans by 30."

"Yea ofc lemme just to mo abt that" i pull out my phone.

"Yea i just ordered us an uber they should be here by now actually so" he says while we walk towards the parking lot.

" okay turns out mo is already at aryans place" i say turning my phone at walker.

10 mins later...

We arrive at aryans house and are greeted by him parents before heading back out to the van they rented out.

We all help putting bags in before getting settled into our seats.

Im sitting by the window while mo is by me and in the front are the boys.

After a few mins of just casual talk we arrive at target and the parents go in to get a few things before the trip.

"Sooo.." aryan says trying to break the silence. "Whats the first thing you guys wanna do when we get there?" He asks us. " Well i heard the lake near is really pretty we should take pictures by there" mo says. "Oh yea for sure" i agree.

A few mins later....

Aryans parents get back and we start heading to the road.

I honestly dont remember what else because I fell asleep on mo's shoulder watching netflix on my ipad.

Walkers pov

The ride was honestly quiet but muffled sounds came from the back because y/n and mo were snoring. Me and aryan decided to prank them because why not?

I took out a yellow fake rubber snake out of my bag and carefully placed it on y/ns lap. Now we wait..

20 mins later....

We were just pulling in by the cabin until we hear y/n and mo scream finding the snake on them. I honestly forgot I had it there so i got a little startled when i heard them yelp and throw the snake at us.

"Seriously?!" Y/n says still half awake.

"That was NOT funny" mo says rubbing her eyes.

"Atleast were here?" Aryan says smiling.

We all pack up our things we scattered in the car and headed out to the back to get our luggage.

Aryans dad was helping us take it out until aryans mom called him in to help unpack the groceries. "You guys got this right?" He says putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Yea ofc" I say reasurring him. He leaves and me and aryan stay back to help the others get their luggages and the rest of the things.

"Here ill help" i say taking y/ns bag out for her. "Oh thanks" she says before catching up with mo.

"So? When do you want to talk to her?" He asks me. "Not sure.." i reply.

"Dont stress it we got the whole week." He says before taking out the last of the luggages. We head inside.

Y/ns pov

We head inside and just take in the beauty of the cabin

We decide to head up stairs to pick a room.

Me and mo decide to pick this room since it has two beds and is very spacious

Me and mo decide to pick this room since it has two beds and is very spacious. We unpack and decide to head downstairs because aryans mom made brunch.

We meet everybody downstairs and we talk about the sites we can go see.