Episode 5 Spirited Endeavors

Scene 1: Inside the SAA Lab

The SAA lab buzzed with activity as scientists huddled around their computer screens, analyzing data from the recent encounter with the ice spirit. One scientist pointed to a graph displaying the spirit's unique characteristics.

Scientist 1: "This ice spirit is unlike any we've encountered before. It had a core right here in the middle of its chest that may have been a key factor to its evolution as the battle went on the core could have been absorbing more and more of the spirit waves coming from the rift which is unprecedented. And what's more intriguing is that it spirit hasn't returned to the Monolith."

Another scientist chimed in, sharing information received from the Monolith station.

Scientist 2: "Yes, reports from the Monolith station indicate that the spirit waves haven't risen since the incident. It's as if this spirit's energy has been retained within it rather than being absorbed by the Monolith."

The scientists exchanged puzzled glances, contemplating the implications of this discovery.

**Scene 2: Council Chambers**

*In the council chamber, dimly lit by flickering torches, three figures sat at the head of a long, polished table. The room exuded an air of solemnity as the members listened intently to the secretary's report.*

Secretary: "The analysis from the SAA lab has revealed some intriguing findings. The spirit in question appears to possess a core, a phenomenon previously unseen in documented spirits. Additionally, it has not returned to the Crystal Monolith following its defeat."

*The female council member, her expression stoic, leaned forward, her eyes narrowing.*

Council Member 1: "This could be troubling news indeed. A spirit with a core could pose a significant threat."

*The first male council member nodded in agreement, his brow furrowed in thought.*

Council Member 2: "We must convene with the other council members to discuss this matter further."

*The second male council member remained silent, his gaze fixed on the holographic display in front of him, absorbing the data with keen interest.*

**Scene 3: Council Chambers**

*The female council member furrowed her brow in , her voice laden with apprehension as she addressed the secretary.*

Council Member 1: "How many rifts appeared before this one?"

*The secretary swiftly manipulated the holographic interface, bringing up a detailed map of the affected zones.*

Secretary: "There were three previous rifts, one in Zone A, another in Zone C, and the last in Zone E."

*With a few deft gestures, the secretary displayed recordings of each raid, showing hordes of lower-level spirits emerging from the rifts.*

*The council members watched in silence, absorbing the footage with grim expressions. The stark contrast between the previous raids and the latest one was evident as only one formidable spirit emerged from the most recent rift.*

Council Member 2: "The first three raids produced hordes of spirits, but this one... It spawned only one yet significantly stronger than normal."

**Scene 4: Council Chambers**

*The third council member leaned forward, his expression void, and directed his inquiry to the secretary.*

Council Member 3: "What of the squad first on scene."

*The secretary's fingers moved swiftly over the holographic interface, retrieving the pertinent information.*

Secretary: "Unfortunately, Council Member, Unit 7 was the first on scene but sadly suffered casualties. The entire team was wiped in result."