part 9

A few employees including Wuxian, Wang ji, hai kuan were present in the meeting room. Wei Wuxian takes the file and starts reading it because he can't trust Wang ji again if he cheats on them again!But he suddenly stopped and his eyes fixed on the file.Because there was something written there that he could not believe. He looked at Wang ji and said, "You started this research work about 16 years ago and after one year of research you got success and here it is clearly shown that you started this research from China.So you shared your research with us after 18 years of going to Korea and got it approved! Why?

Wangji was silent because he was afraid of it.Will he tell the truth now?Why would he tell the truth when he wanted to tell everyone everyone disbelieved him why would he tell today

"Why I did not approve my research 18 years ago and why I did it now is a personal matter. You don't need to worry so much about this my research is completely accurate and legally approved."-

Wang Ji said but he didn't answer there words that Wei Wuxian asked him

Wei Wuxian falls silent because this is true.He has no right to know about this because there is a business meeting. So his main concern is to see whether his business means research approval and whether the work is fully legally permissible.

"But still we are investing a lot of money here so we will check it well before starting this project."- kuan said

"I had no intention of doing this project here but I am forced to share the project with you because of the trouble my son has created.Anyway check, I have no problem"-

Wang Ji said looking at his brother.

"We want you to present your first clients or all their information to us.
We want to see just how successful your research has been."-

Wuxian said and Wang ji was worried because what he was going to say now was that he had applied this research on himself for the first time. He himself is his first client.

However, he applied this research to many couples in Korea. He thought of bringing any one of the couples before them.

After the meeting was over, Wuxian called out to wangji from behind

"Mr wang"-

Wang ji's breath caught for a minute. He stops in his place and starts walking again.

Wuxian called him again

"Mr wang ji"-

Then Wang Ji turns to look back and Wei Wuxian is in front of him

"Today is my daughter's birthday so I invited you to celebrate my daughter's birthday"-

Wang ji's hand held tightly. Isn't it ironic that his ex-husband is inviting him to his daughter's birthday.But wangji can't see Wei Wuxian happily with anyone else. How will he accept this invitation?

"Sorry but I can't "-

Saying this, Wang Ji was about to leave the place quickly when Wei Wuxian grabbed his hand, which made Wangji's heart skip a beat.

Wuxian pulls on his arm causing wangji to fall on top of him and Wei Wuxian grabs Wang ji. The two were very close and their hearts were beating very fast. Wei Wuxian's gaze drifted to Wang ji's lips. Wei Wuxian unknowingly put his hand to his lips and pressed gently.

He slowly moved his lips to Wangji's

But before they could kiss, Wang Ji  put his hand in front of both of them.

They were both looking at each other. Just then Wang ji regains his senses and he quickly pushes Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian steps back a bit , He felt ashamed just thinking about what he was going to do a moment ago and he straightens himself and looks at him again and says, "do you remember A-yuan"