part 7

Wang ji quickly composed himself and he looked around to see his brother and another young man who looked like Wei Wuxian.After seeing the young man Wang Ji thought that maybe he was Wei Wuxian's son because he looked exactly like him.
He is very scared and hurt at the thought but he doesn't reveal anything and quickly apologizes in front of everyone ,

"I am sorry for my son's behaviour"-

He said and leaves the room.

Hai kuan on the other hand stopped in his place when he saw his brother he couldn't believe if it was his brother or someone else who looked like his brother.But hearing Wuxian's screams of pain brought him back to his senses and he quickly helped Wei Wuxian up.
They all watched as Lanzhan quickly apologized to them and left the room.Is it really Lanzhan and is that cute naughty boy the child of him. Has he had another marriage?The three of them go after Lanzhan and they see the scene ahead,

Yibo is held by 5 bodyguards and Yibo is trying to escape from them.Two bodyguards hold his legs and two his arms and one his stomach. Yibo is trying to kick them, trying to punch them.He shouts at them," you rhinoceros let me go. Sweetie, Han baby save me."

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Han both stood silently in fear.

Then his father came in front of him. He looked around and saw that all the employees of the office were watching this activity.He took a deep breath and said, "I am sincerely sorry for my son's actions.I am very sorry for wasting your precious time. Please go to your work."

After hearing this, some employees started murmuring.But they quickly went to their work when they heard the harsh voice of their boss Wuxian said, "What's going on here! Go to your work."

"Bully uncle save me"- yibo said he didn't know why but he felt safe seeing him.

Wang ji's heart stops for a minute when he hears his son calling his real father uncle.He just wanted to see the expression on Wuxian's face. If Wuxian ever knew the truth that this boy was his, what kind of expression would he give?

Wei Wuxian feels pity for yibo when he sees such a condition and says, "Excuse me Mr. May I know what is going on here?"

Wang Ji looks at Wei Wuxian and their eyes meet each other as Wei Wuxian realizes that he is Lanzhan.But he didn't express his face, his face was cold.

"I am scientist Wang ji, you sent me the project proposal but I didn't want to do this project and I sent it back.But my son will be very mischievous , he will lie to me and come here in my guise and do these activities with you.My son and I apologize for wasting your precious time. I am here to take my son."-

Wang ji said coldly and looked back at his son, "So that was your college trip"

"Deda, leave it like this time, I will not do mischief again"-

Yibo said childishly as if he was going to cry

Wei Wuxian doesn't know why but he can't bear the tears in this cute boy's eyes. He quickly said to Wang ji , "Your apology will save our precious time."

"what can i do for"- Wang ji said

"I want to complete this project, and you will complete this project"-

Wuxian looked into Wangji's eyes and said.

Wang Ji did not want to involve himself in these troubles again. But the trouble his son has created must be resolved.And the solution is possible by sharing this project with Wei Wuxian.

"Okay," he finally said

Wuxian was very distressed to think that Lanzhan was married in his life and had a son and that his life had moved on.He is very happy in his life. He has a very happy family.