part 2

Wang mansion

Yibo was standing silently with his head down

Yibo was standing silently with his head down. His father was sitting in front of him.Mrs. Kim was standing next to him and she was trying to handle the situation.

"I gave you one last chance but you made a mistake again"

Wang ji said looking at his son. He knows very well what his son's character is like.He will not blame his son for this because his son's character is exactly like his ex's. Wang yibo always goes to night club parties, spending nights with girls ( (Wang Ji thinks so..... but he doesn't know his innocent son is still a virgin), wasting money, hanging out with friends, these are his daily activities.Being Wang ji's only son, he loves his son very much and that is why his son is so spoiled today.But Wang ji doesn't like his son's habit of not taking relationships with girls seriously. He Won't stop his son if he is in a relationship with a girl but his son is a playboy. Every day he is seen with new girls.After having fun with them for a few days, he breaks up with them. He does not even think about the condition of that girl? Not all girls are the same anymore, some girls come to yibo for his money but some girls really like him and love him.

Yibo was standing quietly with his head down and gestured to say something to his aunt.

His aunt understood this gesture and approached Awan trying to convince him, "Mr. Wang, try to understand yibo is still a child. He is not old enough to understand yet."

Wang ji glares at her causing Mrs. Ki to fall silent.

"From today you are banned from going to night parties."-

"Deda please don't do this "-  yibo looked at his father like a puppy

" Hanging out with friends is also prohibited"-

" DEDA ........How can you do this, how will my day go if I don't hang out with my friends, I will feel boring and I will die feeling boring."-

Wang Ji was watching his son's  drama. Anyone else might have fallen into his trap but Wang Ji knew his son well. So he sternly said, "From now on you are forbidden to use the black card."

"What!!!!!!  don't do this deda, then I won't have any money, I won't be able to enjoy shopping, I won't be able to hang out with friends, I won't be able to go to night club parties. And most important.......I can't be anyone's sugar daddy!!!."

After hearing the last sentence, Wang ji glanced at his son.

Yibo puts a hand to his lips as he accidentally says the last word.

Wang ji took a deep breath. Then started again, "You can only go to college, not anywhere else. From today you will have bodyguards to keep an eye on you.So that you don't create any kind of trouble again."

Trouble!!!! His father has these thoughts about him.

INSULTS, INSULTS, INSULTS  these words kept going through Yibo's head.