Chapter 6

Joshua POV

2 days later.

"FUCK YOU MEAN SEOKMIN? STOP AVOIDING ME SINCE YESTERDAY WILL YOU? YOU'RE STRESSING ME OUT WITH THIS COLD SHOULDER THING! Just stop, Seokmin." I yelled angrily. I'm so fucking annoyed because he keeps ignoring me since the fight last night. I thought we made up already? Fuck Is this supposed to mean bro?

Silence again. Fuck. Can he just turn around and face me? Look at me straight in my eyes deeply with those apologetic shit ?
He slowly turned around, facing me. Who's already bawling like a big baby begging for its mom to buy toys.

"The fuck Hyung? I had my reasons why I avoided you since the day we fought! I knew we made up but I had to avoid you for some reason! Can't you just respect my boundaries and not bug me when I'm not in the mood to do or say anything to you? You're so self-centered Hyung! I hate this!" He yelled back. Fuck, I was already weak as a chicken with one leg.
"Seokmin, I thought we made up 2 days ago? Why are you suddenly like this? I changed for atleast 3 weeks since you ran to Minwon's house! I was worried sick when I hated you! Do you not care about how I feel?!" I broke down in tears. My eyes we're already puffy and red since. My nose was runny too. Fuck this. I hated this feeling. I sobbed slightly. He didn't seem to care but, I know he does inside. Inside his mind and heart.

"Hyung, did you really forgot what you did to me..?" He said, tears forming in the corner of his eyes. I'm shocked. Why is he the one crying now? Did I forgot something? Did I do something bad? Or did I fucked up again, but worse?!
"Seokmin, Just explain."

"FUCK YOU HYUNG! You drunk-cheated on me with Minghao yesterday!! How could you? I thought you already broke up with him a few years ago?! Why did you two came back kissing and whatever you to were doing?! Hyung, just fucking tell me every thing.." He chocked out, I felt confused. The fuck did I do? And who the fuck is Minghao? I didn't recall going on a club yesterday or 2 days ago.

"The fuck Seokmin? I haven't even go to the bar since forever! And I don't know who the heck is Minghao! Isn't that Jn's boyfriend or something?? Weren't they engaged like yesterday?! How come you accuse me of something I didn't do!'

"Then explain this." He showed me a video of a guy.. Kissing someone? Wait. He looks like me but I NEVER touched Minghao in my life. His boyfriend would hit the shit out of me if I ever touched his boyfriend. God damn.
Shit. I need to recall this.

_____________

Flashback

"Fuck. I need to get some guys real quick. But I already have Seokmin. Can't touch any other guys now" I said, while sitting on the chair in my office, Hallucinating of himself and Seokmin doing romantic things together. How he wish that would come true like right now, I would thank god for everytime I thought of this thing in repeat.

"Yo Joshua, Wanna grab a drink?" Vernon asked, and Seungkwan was behind him, Holding up a glass filled with.. Alcohol?
"I'm good bro, Thanks. I actually have a day off for like..4 days? but no thanks. I wanna chill." I said, Smilling slightly. I appreciated the gesture but, I missed Seokmin's hugs.
"Aw man, Minghao's gonna be there, I think he's the host but, I don't think Jun would let his " Boyfriend " Throw a party with strong alcohol. Cool though. Thanks.''
"No problem dude"

End of Flashback
___________________

"Seokmin, I kissed no one. I refused Vernon's invitation becausr I missed you so much. I had a day off work for 4 days. I wanted to be with you, No one else. Only you. I carry a special place in my heart filled with your affection, Seokmin."
"Now stop crying, You're making me feel bad." He was bawling his eyes like a baby when he heard what I said. Dang, he's so angelic when he's crying. He looks good in everything.. Especially in my arms.

"You're lying arent you hyung!"
"I'm not, Seokmin-a."
"You are hyung! Don't lie to me!"
"Shut up Seokmin, No I'm not lying to you or anyone at this point. Gosh he's.. I wanna kiss him but.. That's not the time. It will get awkward and the tension between the two of us in the same room will be.. Uncomfortable as usual. He wrapped his arms delinquently around my waist, Sobbing quietly on my warm shoulders. I patted his hair that was smooth and silky.
"So, do you still think I'm lying?" Giggle.
He squirmed under my touch, dang.
"I'm sorry hyung for accusing you.. And I didn't know who was that in the video.. Looks like you and Minghao.."

"It's actually Jun and Minghao, Seokmin. Vernon told me that Jun agreed on the party Minghao's gonna throw. They needed time to enjoy themselves too, You know?" I kissed his soft and firm Forehead. Probably the best place I could kiss, Or not.
"I'm sorry hyung."
"It's fine, Seokmin"
"I'm still apologizing."
"If you say so"
"I'm still sorry!"
"I'm still mad at you for giving me the cold shoulder! Maybe I should punish you the same way how you treated me these past 2 days! Hmph!"

"Kiss me"
"No Seokmin."
"Kiss me, Hyung."
"Magic word?"
"Fuck you i'm not saying that!!" He pouted, We both laughed synchronizedly. I love this side of Seokmin. Clingy, pouty and playful. I carried him to the bed and...

"Magic word?"
"Kiss me already hyung!!" I laughed and did, Everywhere I could.

I'm not ready for the SPICY things right now. I'm writing this while being half asleep so I apologize if it's not really as y'all expected.
Weelll.. Another 1k words!