Chapter 3

Bittersweet is just so heavenly bro, STREAM BITTERSWEET!!!!

Seokmin POV

"Hyung.. Do you even love me?" I asked, my heart was already hurting so much. I feel like crying a whole river. Joshua just sighed, and glared at me with hatred in his eyes.

"No! I hate you, I hate you Seokmin! Ever since you came into my life, it's been a mess! I hate being around you! I hate it! You don't know how much I hate you! You always find your way to annoy me! Do you not care about my, GOSH!! I just hate you!" Joshua yelled out, finally letting out his anger but, his expression turned into shock to see me, crying my heart out, this time.. My heart hurts so bad.

"I... Hyung.. I- get it."
"Seokmin-"
"I get it, Hyung. I knew you didn't like me. I'm sorry for annoying you.. I.." I suddenly felt my breath got caught up to my throat. I was already crying. I can't talk anymore. I feel like an annoying person. I hate this feeling. I hate myself.

"Seokmin- I'm-"
"It's fine Hyung. I'm sorry for everything I did to make you hate me. Maybe this marriage doesn't suit us both who have polar opposite personalities. I'm sorry hyung." I apologized, I don't even know how I will live with these burning feeling from my heart.

"Seokmin.." Joshua said, frowning. I already turned my back on him, I don't wanna look him in the eyes, I don't even know if I even could now. I just wanna keep apologizing so that I could get him to like me, but.. That won't work I guess..

"Seokmin.. I-i'm sorry" Joshua apologized. I slowly turned to him, "Sorry" He said? Did he not know how much he hurted me..? I broke down again hardly in front of him. His eyes looked genuinely that he wanted to hug me tightly in his arms but, maybe he got the feeling that I don't really 'like and want' him right now. He just stood there, froze. I looked at him who looked apologetic.

I slowly made my way to the door, holding the handle. I felt his eyes staring to my back. I felt uneasy. So I opened the door and left the apartment. I immediately called Mingyu.

"Hello? Seokmin? Are you okay, seokmin? You sound like you just cried, Is everything going okay? Mingyu picked up and asked many types of question. I loved this side of Mingyu, a caring and soft person. Suddenly I heard another voice coming from the other hand, and I realized it was Wonwoo Hyung.
"Hello? Is this Seokmin?" Wonwoo asked, they're both are very concerned, And if you're asking, yes they're dating. They live under the same roof together.

Sigh.
"Mingyu, can I come over.. Please?" I asked, my voice still shaking, I didn't like asking someone to live with them if they already had a partner living under the same roof as them, but.. What can I do?
"Seokmin.. Of course you can, every time. You're welcomed around here. Wonwoo, do you agree?"
"I'm fine with that. We'll pick you up, share your location." Wonwoo said, and I said yes and sent him the location.

In just 17 minutes, the couple arrived at Seokmin's location. I immediately rushed to them and hugged them both tightly.

"Hey Seokmin! Oh my favorite brother, are you okay?" Mingyu frowned, worried about his brother. Well, they're not lmao. They act like brothers all the time. Wonwoo came to hug me too and I just felt like breaking down again.

"I'm fine.."
"No you're not, is it about Him?" Wonwoo asked, and I nodded. I feel my tears building up again and Mingyu hugged me again. Tightly. I always loved his hugs, It's always so warming to me, I feel safe in his embrace. Wonwoo just ruffled my hair playfully and I smiled at him.
"Let's go. I don't wanna be here.." I said, with them both nodding and opening the door for me. I sat at the back and both of them in front, and Mingyu started driving.

The ride was lowkey silent.
The birds chirping and the wind blowing nicely, I felt relaxed. The park was nicely decorated, with some flowers planted nicely, I smiled at the sight.
Later on, we decided to stop by some convenience store to get snacks because the lovey dovey couple ran out of snacks in their house. I didn't need anything so I just stayed in the car with my phone. I realized there's around 10 miscalls. I looked at the caller ID and realized, it was Joshua. Fuck. He's gonna kill me, but I needed to get out. I need some time for myself. I need to treat myself better if no one is gonna do that to me.

Third-Person POV
"We arrived.. Seokmin wake up!" Wonwoo said, shaking Seokmin up.

"Aghh... My head hurts.." Seokmin said, Mingyu instantly got worried and placed a hand on my forehead. It's burning.
"Seokmin, wake up. Your forehead is burning hot." Mingyu said, panicking but calm at the same time. He knows how to deal with this things.
Seokmin slowly opened his eyes again and opened the door, while holding his hand.

"Seokmin, you look pale. Are you okay?" Wonwoo asked, worried. I shrugged it off saying that I'm fine but, Mingyu already knew that I'm lying.
"Let's just go inside, I will lead you to the guest bedroom Seokmin." Mingyu said. I nodded and didn't say anything further. Wonwoo held Seokmin's arms to help me get steady because he wasn't steady.
They later then arrived in front of the guest bedroom.
"Seokmin, we'll be on your side because we know you're sick."
"I'm no-"
"YES YOU ARE!" Mingyu and Wonwoo said at the same time. Seokmin then surrendered and smiled softly to them.
"Thanks guys. Oh wait.. I don't have any clothes.." Seokmin stated. The couple looked at each other and smiled then Seokmin laughed.

"It's fine Seokmin, we have a lot of clothes for you to use."
"Thanks a lot guys, y'all are the best. It's.. 11pm now.. I might sleep now."
"You don't wanna eat dinner? We'll cook for you Seokmin" Mingyu said smiling to them.
"Ahh alright alright!!" Seokmin said. His migraine got better from time to time.

11.24pm
"SEOKMIN!!! DINNERS READY!!!" Mingyu shouted. Wonwoo said he's gonna go to Seokmin's room to tell him. Mingyu kissed Wonwoo's forehead and smiled at him.
Knock, knock, knock. Loud knocks we're heard.

"Seokmin? Can I come in?" Wonwoo knocked, then he heard a yes. Wonwoo quickly opened the door, revealing Seokmin, crying.

"Seokmin... Why are you crying?" Wonwoo said, closing the door after he opened it. He sat next to Seokmin and hugged him tightly.
"Hyung..!!" Seokmind cried out. He was crying again..
"Shh, it's fine. Let it all out." And Seokmin did just like Wonwoo told him. He cried in Wonwoo's arms, like a baby. Mingyu came inside revealing the two hugging each other. Mingyu laughed a bit and came over to Seokmin, hugging him too.

"Seokmin, is it about.. Him?" Mingyu asked, and he nodded. He knew how much Seokmin liked Joshua and how much Joshua hates Seokmin.
He remembered the time when Seokmin came to minwon's house to vent and cry about Joshua, they even made Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Jeonghan and Seungcheol come and comfort Seokmin when he's at his lowest point.

After Seokmin called down, they all went to the dining table.
"Let's eat dinner! I made your favorite food, Pizza." Mingyu said, the lights in Seokmin's eyes shined. The way the sunshine smiles is just so heartwarming.

They ate dinner peacefully as they gossiped about something, or someone. Nobody knows. This made Seokmin happy, they are together like a family, he's happy, everyone's happy here.

They went back to their seperate bedrooms and bid goodbyes.
Seokmin went to his, ate some pills to recover from the terrible migraine he had a few hours ago. He tried sleeping but, His phone suddenly rang like a madman. He looked at the caller ID, "Joshua" Should I pick it up?
His fingers moved slowly to the answer button, and pressed it. Joshua immediately showered him with questions.

"Where the fuck are you Seokmin? I'm worried sick!! Do you not care about me and how I feel? Seokmin, come back.. Please." Joshua said, Seokmin was way too tired to even respond so he just hummed to respond to Joshua.
"I'm at Mingyu's, what do you want?"
"Be back tomorrow. It's something important."
"Don't wanna."
"Seokmin."
"What?! I thought you hated me? Why do you suddenly want be back now? You're messing with my feelings hyung." Seokmin said, annoyed. He hated having these mixed emotions that's messing with his poor heart.
"Seokmin, I just-" Before Joshua could say more, Seokmin hung up. He hated this feeling. He hated everything. He needed time for himself.

He groaned then prepared himself for sleep. Night he said to himself, slowly drifting off to the dreams.

THIS ONE IS LONG ASF.. 1,5k words is hell. Hell. Hell. But I enjoyed writing and reading this at the same time!!!!

🤍