Chapter 2

Joshua POV

Fuck.. I woke up with a banging headache, My heart beating out of my chest.. My heart feels like exploding. I feel shit right now. I wanna stay in my bed forever.. Wait! Why is Seokmin beside me? And why am I hugging him..

"Agh.. fuck my head hurts.." Joshua said, slowly sitting up. Seokmin was leaning against the headboard as he heard Joshua woke up.
"Wait.. Why are you on the bed.. With me? What did we do?!" Joshua asked, panicked. God? What did they do last night..?!

"Chill Joshua. We didn't do anything."
"Bet you did something to me! Just admit it!" Joshua yelled, and held his head again as he felt his migraine kicking in. He quickly layed his head back to the pillow.

Flashback to last night (again)

"Hey Joshua! Are you busy?" Jeonghan asked. He missed hanging out with his best friend, Jeonghan and Joshua are friends since Middle school. They now went seperate ways for work and stuffs.

"Oh? Jeonghan, Yes sure! I'm not busy. My schedule has been cleared for this week, so I'm mostly free" Joshua said, smiling.
Jeonghan and Joshua worked together in a cafe Jeonghan owned with his boyfriend.

"I'll drive, come on!" Jeonghan said.
"Aight, I'll just wait. How long are we gonna stay there for?" Joshua asked, he didn't wanna go overboard today. He wanted to take a rest but for the sake of his best friend, He agreed.

"Woah Joshua, calm down!"
"Nah, I wanna get drunk, you know? Wait that sounds stupid. But I will tho" Joshua said, taking another shot of vodka. Suddenly, some girl started seducing Joshua and he was getting tipsy too. The girl took Joshua to a corner and started making out with him. Joshua was shocked, but he enjoyed it too at the same time. They kissed for a good 2 minutes and just let go. The girl giggled softly and smirked at him.
"Here's my number.. If you wanna, hook out sometimes" The girl said and winked as she gave him a piece of paper. Joshua took it and the girl left, leaving him speechless.
"Fuck. That girl is so hot.. But i'm fucking married. Gosh. Should I tell Seokmin?" Joshua said, but Jeonghan was already smirking from the couch, giggling.

"So, how are you gonna tell this secret to your husband, huh?"
"Fuck. Right. I forgot about him. I'm just gonna tell him normally." Joshua said, not feeling a pinch of guilt. Jeonghan was staring at him in shock, what? This isn't like Joshua.
"Joshua, he loves you like a maniac. Think how much you're affecting him. He's my friend too, a good and soft one."
Jeonghan said, trying to make his friend wake up to reality. Joshua just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Jeonghan, do you not care about me? Our marriage was arranged anyways. I hate him." Joshua said, laughing.
"You're awful Joshua, I don't believe you're turning out this way, He deserves better." Jeonghan said, disappointed in his friend.
"True words were spoken" Seungcheol suddenly popped up, laying his chin on Jeonghan's shoulder. He just sighed.
"Fuck off cheol. You don't have a say in this." Joshua said, getting annoyed and frustrated. He then walked to the bartender and asked for another bottle of vodka to just get him drunk.

"Agh fuck... Jeonghan.." Joshua said, leaning to his friend.
"You're really drunk. I'm gonna call Seokmin for help I guess." Jeonghan said, pulling out his phone from his pockets, immediately dialed Seokmin's number.

"I'll send you the location. Thanks Seokmin." Jeonghan said, then hanged up the call.

End of Flashback.

___________________________________________

Seokmin POV

"Hyung, is there something you're hiding from me?" Seokmin said, as he felt Joshua's uneasiness. He was worried.

"Huh? What? Don't annoy me Seokmin."
"I'm just worried about you Hyung. You've been trying to avoid me since the day we moved in together, and you decided to get drunk last night. Is anything wrong?" Seokmin asked, genuinely. His eyes spoke that he's curious and worried.
"I'm fine Seokmin. Just.. I wanna tell you something." Joshua said, sighing.
"What is it, Hyung? I'll listen to everything."

"Uh.. I kinda.. Kissed someone last night at the bar.. And it's a girl.." Joshua said, not feeling any guilt right now. He felt relived he could tell him that this.
"WHAT?! Hyung, who did you kiss?!" Seokmin practically jumped hearing that.
He's hurt. Very. How did he do that knowing that were married?!

"Hyung.. Did she do anything more?"
"No, but she did gave me her number.. She was fine bro."
"Hyung"
"I wanna fuck her if I could bu-"
"Hyung!" Seokmin said, Joshua flinched.
Joshua realized the tears forming on the corner of Seokmin's eyes. Seokmin felt like crying his hearts out.

"Hyung..." Seokmin called out, hurtfully. Joshua felt a pang of guilt attacking him all at once. He felt sad, angry at the same time.
"Seokmin, I feel guilty. But I truly don't have any feelings for you. I never liked you since the beginning of the marriage thing happened, I never wanted to get married, especially with you!" Joshua said. Seokmin blinked away hurtful tears. He felt like breaking down but Joshua would just laugh at him at this point.

"Look-"
"Hyung.. Do you even.."

Oof. Cliff hanger.
It's 1k words again but idk what to add because of my intentions to make y'all suffer from the cliffhangers shit HAHAHA ok forgive me I'll start writing chap 3 from now on. (I wont)