Chapter 7

"Alright, break is over. All of you get back to your seats." Lugia said as he looked at his audience.

Not many of them left their seats as they were fine except for a few who went to the bathroom for a bit. Siegfried is sitting on his seat as he trembles a bit while Cecilia sits beside him with a bright smile on her face.

"Great. Now let's start." Lugia said with a smile as the screen lit up.

"Sorry for the long wait by the way. I was lacking a bit in inspiration and motivation to make this." Lugia said to the readers before looking at the screen while the audience ignored him.

Chapter 6

Bronya watched from her vantage point as she saw the fight between the Herrscher and Karna as her eyes widened.

'Is he a Herrscher candidate as well?' Bronya thought to herself as she looked at the two.

She watched as they emerged from the cloud created by their clashing energies and making distance between themselves before they looked at the other.

'But they must be starting to get tired now. This is da Bronya's chance.' Bronya thought to herself as she got ready to act.

"What are you planning you midget?" Kiana said as she narrowed her eyes at Bronya.

"Kiana! It's not good to call someone that." Cecilia said as she scolded her daughter.

"But mom~. She's so small and not to mention, she is spying on Mei-senpai and is planning something." Kiana whined when she heard her mother.

"I said that you can't and you can't." Cecilia said to her with a disapproving look.

Kiana grumbled when she heard that while Bronya looked at her while it was happening. She was being pet by Cocalia while the orphanage owner.

"She's a meanie." Seele said with a pout as she looked at Kiana.

"It's fine subject Seele." Bronya said to her as she pet her head.

Seele blushed slightly when she felt her hand on her head while Veliona looked at the two of them with her arms crossed.

Parvati at the same time let out a breath of relief when she saw that her brother is fine. She looked at him as he watched the screen while narrowing her eyes at the two black haired girls sitting beside him before looking back at the screen.

"Well, her thoughts are justified considering what he can do." Su said as he looked at the screen.

"Yeah, if we didn't watch it we wouldn't have known about it." Kalpas said with a nod as he watched.

'At least not right now. But considering the title he might become one in the future.' Kevin thought to himself as he watched.

Karna dashed towards the Herrscher and she did the same as they started trading blows again as electricity and fire danced around them due to their battle.

He didn't let up as he kept on attacking the Herrscher as she also kept up her speed in the attack. But as they were trading blows they heard the sound of something falling as they jumped back and looked up.

Only to see a capsule of sorts land in between them as they were confused by it. Then he capsule activated as their eyes widened before a huge explosion engulfed the both of them.