Chapter 3 (Part 8)

The next image showed Karna who is sitting under a tree with Kallen's head on his lap. They both have a smile on their faces as they looked at the sky.

"PFFFFFFFTTT!" Otto spit the drink he is drinking which fell on Siegfried when he saw the image.

"What the hell!" Siegfried shouted when he felt it.

"Eeeehhh!" Kallen said confused and with a blush.

"Huh? What? How?" Otto shouted as he lost his cool at the image.

The one's who know of the Overseer were shocked when he started to act like that. Since he has always been calm in all types of situations this was something that surprised them. Which almost made Siegfried forget about his situation, keyword being almost.

"Well I'll be." Senti said with a wide grin on her face when she saw his reaction.

"Hahahaha! He got your girl he got your girl! Hahahahaha!" Kalpas hollered when he saw the reaction of the Overseer.

"I never believed in God but I believe now! Ahahahahaha!" Welt laughed heartily as well.

Nikola and Tesla were also laughing at his reaction and confusion.

Ai Hyperion Lambda laughed boisterously at his expense.

Su and Roman chuckled quietly. Kevin snickered with his mouth closed as he tried to stifle himself.

"The Bronya is surprised." Bronya said with a neutral look.

"Me too." Cocalia said surprised as well.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Ana whisper asked Wendy.

"I think it does." Wendy whispered back.

"You okay dear?" Cecilia asked her husband as she used a cloth to dry his hair.

"Do I look okay? This bastard spit his drink on me." Siegfried grumbled as his wife dried his hair.

'Oh I like that look on his face.' Sirin thought to herself with a smile.

Her retainers were also thinking the same as her.

Mei and HoT felt their eyebrows twitch after they got over the Overseers reaction. Kiana is feeling a bit wierded out that her ancestor is being chummy with Karna.

'It couldn't be hereditary right?' Kiana thought to herself with a shiver.

Though she soon blushed when she remembered the images of her kissing him and him in that red suit in her mind.

"Karna, did, did you just steal someone else's girlfriend." Parvati asked shocked.

"I, I didn't. But first of all, she isn't even his girlfriend. I mean look how she acts around him. If I didn't know better I'd say that they are just friends!" Karna shouted at the last sentence which caused the whole of the audience to hear it.

"Gah!" Otto felt an arrow pierce him when he heard the boy.

"Pfft! Ahahaha!" Lugia spit his drink before laughing.

He isn't the only one as many laughed at what he said excluding Otto, Bronya, Seele, Aponia, Jyahnar, Bella, Amber, Fu Hua, Rita, Durandal, Li, Alvitr, Mobius, Jackal, Kallen, Sakura and Rin.

Su, Roman, Kevin, and Raven snickered.

It took a few minutes for them to calm down. Otto meanwhile trembled as his mind going a mile thinking of plans to remove Karna.

The next one showed Karna in his priest dress (Amakusa Shirou one) as Kallen is sitting on his lap with her head on his chest as she leaned on his body. Karna himself is hugging her as they both smiled with closed eyes.