Chapter 3 (Part 7)

The next one showed Karna who is giving a drink to Alvitr as she is working on a computer.

"Strrrriiike!" Kalpas shouted when he saw that.

"The last one falls." Su said with a smile.

"Indeed." Kevin said with a nod.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." Welt said with a smirk.

"Hallelujah." Roman said before he laughed out loud.

"Hahahaha!" Siegfried laughed out loud.

Karna just stayed silent as he looked at the reactions of the males. The girls were the same as they looked at the reactions of the men. Otto was also silent as he felt his eyebrows twitch.

"What's with them?" Jackal asked Mobius.

"Don't know, I only studied biology not psychology." Mobius said to her to which caused the younger scientist to sit back.

"Um, it's no problem. He's just giving me a drink." Alvitr said after a few seconds.

The audience didn't believe her, every single woman that has been shown seems to have fallen for the boy. Even Rita didn't say anything as she stayed silent.

This didn't reassure the girl.

The next one showed Alvitr showing Karna the facility as they were walking with a smile.

"Huh, that seems like one of our facilities." Durandal said when she saw it.

"Yes it would appear so." Rita said in agreement.

"Guess Alvitr is in charge of showing him around. Then again, she is the one who deals with the information department so I guess it's not a surprise that she is there." Li said her own two cents as well.

'Hmm, it will be a good opportunity to study him.' Otto thought to himself as he looked at the image.

Kallen meanwhile is looking at the technology of the building and is surprised by it. The same went for Sakura and Rin as well.

Alvitr meanwhile was wondering about why she is doing it for him.

"It has changed quite a bit." Cecilia commented as she saw it.

"It has." Siegfried said though he isn't fond about it.

The Herrscher's and those aligned with the Honkai of the current era took note of the building as it is the base of Schicksal.

'I'm gonna smash that building to pieces.' Sirin thought to herself.

Her retainers were also thinking along the same line. HoT was also thinking about attacking it, after she has seen the viewing that is.

The ones from Anti-Entropy just narrowed their eyes at it as they knew that it is their base and if they wanted to get rid of Otto they have to attack it.

The one's from World Serpent didn't care much as they weren't that worried about it. Not to mention they already knew about its location and all.

The next one showed Karna walking while carrying Alvitr who has a flushed face and is hugging him with a drunken smile showing that she is drunk. Karna has a sweat drop on his head as he walked.

"Eeeehhhhh!" Alvitr shouted when she saw that with a blush.

"That is not what I was expecting." Amber said surprised a bit.

"You can say that again." Li said as she blinked her eyes.

Durandal and Rita just blinked their eyes when they saw it. Otto raised Karna's threat level in his mind.