10| NEW FRIENDS!

Harry, Cassie and Ed settled in an empty compartment, and the train started to move.

"So, how was your living with the Dursleys?" Cassie asked, side hugging Harry.

"It was horrible," Harry said, looking down to avoid the topic.

"It's okay Harry. You need not speak about it until you are comfortable." Cassie and Ed assured, and Harry passed them a grateful smile.

"Aww, these three are so cute!" Exclaimed many.

"I just hope these two Blacks are purebloods." Walburga sneered.

"Who asked for your opinions Walby? Even if they are pure bloods, I won't let either of them even near your shadow." Sirius fired back.

"Same here?" Added Regulus. Walburga was shocked.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore yelled.

"So, do you both have any other friends?" Harry asked, changing the topic.

"Yup, but none as close as Cassie!" said Ed.

"Same here" Cassie said. Both Cassie and Ed looked at eachother fondly and smiled.

'I could wager for a $100 that they'll be a couple within their fifth year...' Harry thought and smirked at the couple,who were totally lost in eachother's eyes.

"NO!!! My daughter will not date anyone until she's atleast 45!" James yelled, glaring at Edward on the screen.

"Nope. I can totally see them fall in love, marry and have kids." Sirius sang and James almost looked pale.

"No, Harry you better keep him away from your elder sister!" James said to his son.

"Stop being a child James!" Euphemia said.

"No, he's right darling. We can't let our princesses date until they are atleast 45!" Fleamont supported his son.

Everyone rolled their eyes at the overprotective Potter men.

Unfortunately, the eye lock was broken by a loud knock on their compartment door. Ed allowed them inside and asked them who they were and why they are here.

"Hi, I am Archemis Lupin. The one to my right is Lyra Lupin. We are twins and our parents are Remus Lupin and Natalie Lupin. The one to my left is Hermione Granger. We are first years and there's no empty compartments left. So, can we join you guys?" The guy explained and asked politely.

"Hello, and sure, you can join us." Cassie said.

The three walked inside and closed the door behind them.

"Moony had twins!" The marauders except Remus cheered.

"Woah, I had twins with Nat!" Remus muttered to himself.

Lily, Isabella and Alice were teasing Natalie about the same.

"Next generation Marauders are officially found and are together." Sirius barked in happiness.

"I wonder if Peter has any kid..." James said.

"Another bunch of troublemakers." Bellatrix mumbled, but Sirius heard it and showed her his tongue.

"Hello, I am Cassieopia Potter and this is my younger brother Harry Potter *pointing at Harry, who said a 'hi' to the three*. Our parents are James Potter and Lily Potter." Cassiopeia introduced.

"You have a younger sister right? I've read about you three in a book." Hermione asked curiously.

"Yeah, her name is Evelyn Potter." Harry answered and everyone nodded.

"Hey Amigos, I am Edward Black. Son of Sirius Black and Isabella black." Edward said.

"Yayy! Hear that Bella, we are married!" Sirius barked around the hall happily whereas Isabella was shocked. Their friends were laughing at the couple.

"Hear that Jamie, Moony and Pete, I married my Bella and we had a son." Sirius grinned, hugging his friends.

"Congratulations mate!" The marauders cheered.

"I married that dog? Seriously?" Isabella asked with a soft smile.

"You have a cousin sister right?" Hermione asked again.

"Yeah, she is Ariana Black. Daughter of Regulus Black and aunt Harper Black, my uncle and aunt." Ed explained.

"I married Avery?" Regulus thought and looked towards Harper.

"I married Black?" Harper thought and looked towards Regulus.

Both of them smiled at eachother fondly as they had married their secret crush.

"Congratulations brother!" Sirius said and hugged Regulus.

"You already know us since Archemis already told you guys earlier." Lyra said and everyone nodded.

"Hello. I am Hermione Granger. I'm a muggle born and I live in an orphanage since my parents abandoned me when I was a baby." Hermione  said, looking down.

"That's so cruel..." Isabella said, looking at Hermione sadly.

"Right!" Agreed many of the people.

"Aww... It's okay Hermione, don't be sad . You are a wonderful girl. The ones who abandoned you do not deserve you." Cassie hugged Hermione and consoled her.

"Right!" Everyone except Hermione and Cassie said in unison.

"Cassie is really like Lily." Natalie said, Isabella and Alice nodded in agreement.

The six became familiar to each other and were chatting about Hogwarts and other stuff for the rest of their journey.

"I could totally smell the brewing of new friendships and love!" Andromeda exclaimed.