1978

It was a bright sunny morning. James Potter was flying around the quidditch pitch, thinking of ways to impress his long time Crush and love Lily Evans.

An hour later, he went back to the Griffindor tower to get ready for breakfast. Once he got ready, he and his bestfriends- Sirius, Remus and Peter went downstairs for breakfast.

James' eyes searched for Lily as soon as he reached the great hall. Once he spotted her, he noticed that she too looked at him and winked at her with a playful grin. Lily just rolled her eyes and turned her head away from him.

Soon, the great hall was filled with students. Breakfast was definitely not a silent affair as the great hall was filled with loud chatters and whispers of students.

After breakfast, Dumbledore stood up from his place to make an announcement.

'I request James Potter,Lily Evans, Sirius Black, Isabella Greengrass, Remus Lupin, Natalia Meadows, Peter Pettigrew, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Black, Regulus Black, Harper Avery, Severus Snape and Barty Crouch Jr. to stay back. The rest of the students may return back to their common rooms as the classes are suspended for today.' Dumbledore announced.

The students except the mentioned ones slowly left from the great hall whispering about Dumbledore's current announcement.

'I would now welcome Fleamont Potter, Euphemia Potter, Orion Black, Walburga Black, Andromeda Tonks, Ted Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange, Ivan Rosier, Arthur Weasley and Molly weasley.' Dumbledore added and the mentioned guests walked in and took a seat next to their children. The door of the great hall closed behind them.

'Hello everyone! I know all of you are confused about why you are here. The reason is that we- the people from the future, have sent a few movies or you can say memories of us in the future, made with the help of our headmaster Prof. Minerva McGonagall. We want you all to see all the movies so that many of the future events could be prevented.' A voice in the air spoke.

'Where are you? Who are you? And how can we trust you?' Sirius asked to noone particular.

'It is true that they are from the future. I and Minerva confirmed it ourselves. They are HJP, CLP, EAP, DLM, ALB, AHB, AJL, LIL and TN.' Dumbledore informed.

'Ans why should we exactly see their adventures?' Walburga asked in irritation.

'Did you not listen to the voice earlier mother dearest?' Sirius mocked his mother.

'You blood traiter-'

'Enough! We are now starting the first movie.' Dumbledore announced.

The whole great hall turned dark and the first movie title was displayed on the imaginary movie screen.

"POTTER SIBLINGS AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE"