7| Diagon Alley

Lily followed James as he rushed out of the great hall. She caught up with him in the corridors and held his hand to stop him.

"James... Please calm down." Lily pleaded, wiping his running tears.

"How can I? Our kids... Our kids going through such horrors..." He said sadly.

"That is why we need to watch the movie James... So that we can stop these and be a part of our kids life and be a happy family... Us, your parents, our friends and all the kids..." Lily explained to him and he nodded stiffly.

Both hugged eachother for comfort. James too wiped Lily's tears and the couple re-entered the great hall hand in hand. The doors closed once again. The movie resumed.

Diagon Alley

The trio reached the muggle metro station at London. Harry and Evelyn helped Hagrid with the muggle money. Hagrid was fascinated by the metro, that he was the center of attraction in the muggle train. People were passing him weird looks.

"Not a surprise." Cackled Lucius.

"Oh shut up Lucy- I mean Lucius... Let us concentrate on the movie." Regulus said and Sirius passed his brother a playful smirk and Lucius rolled his eyes.

"Still got yer' letter Harry?" Hagrid asked as they got off the metro and started walking. Harry nodded positively. Harry unfolded his letter and read.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

UNIFORM:
First year students will require:

i. Three plain sets of black robes.

ii. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear.

iii. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar).

iv. One winter cloak (black and silver fastenings).

And the list went on about the books and other equipments such as a wand, cauldron, set glass, telescope and brass scales.

It also stated that the students may also bring an owl or a cat or a toad. It restricted own broomsticks for first years.

"Still those boring rules Minnie?" Whined James and Sirius.

"How many times have I told you NOT to call me Minnie?" McGonagall asked.

"Many." They answered.

"Then when are you starting to abide it?" She asked.

"NEVER" chuckled the marauders. McGonagall just shook her head with a small and almost invisible smile.

"Can we find all of these in one place?" Evelyn asked with doubtful eyes.

"Yes, only if you know where to look for." Hagrid answered.

"But Hagrid... We don't have money...  And my uncle wouldn't pay for it..." Harry mumbled sadly.

"Oh yeah... He's right..." Evelyn said, looking sad for her brother.

"Oh nah nah, don't worry my babies, we are richie rich!" James grinned, promising himself to spoil his 3 kids to no extent.