"Well.. Now that you have no distractions and alot of spare time, maybe you could get back into it?"

A small grin formed on his lips. "Oh, but I do have a distraction."

I rolled my eyes with a sigh. "I'm trying to be serious."

"Alright, I'm sorry." He chuckled softly. "Maybe I could do it when you sleep in the day?"

"It would be nice to have your art on the walls at home."

"I'll see about having a studio built beside the house. At least that way we won't have to worry about cluttering up the spare rooms."

"Yeah, were going to need them eventually." I chuckled.

"And that day couldn't come soon enough." Kai hummed, kissing me gently on the top of my head.

We hadn't spoken about having children since Shannon's drama, putting it to the back of our minds whilst we were busy with the garden.

My menstrual cycles have been all over the place lately, no doubt due to my lack of eating and not taking care of myself.

I was hoping it wouldn't affect my ability to conceive, but I knew that it would probably be best to seek medical advice if things didn't become regular.

When the shuttle came to a stop, Kai and I hopped out and made our way to the front door.

After knocking twice, Klaus finally answered the door, a smirk on his face as he stood in the doorway.

"I hope you two aren't checking up on me.. I'm guessing that you've spoken with our mother?" He tutted.

"No and no." Kai shook his head. "I've come to retrieve my painting things, but now I'm curious as to why you think we're here to check up on you."

"What's going on in there, Klaus? Can we come in?" I smirked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why so quiet, brother? What are you trying to hide?" Kai raised a brow.

"What is this, gang up on Klaus day?" He huffed.

"That depends on how difficult you're going to make this. We're only here for my paints, are you going to let us in, or not?" Kai spoke softly, flashing an innocent smile.

"Fine." He huffed, stepping to one side. "But hurry up, I've got things to do."

Kai stepped inside and went to retrieve his paints while I lingered in the doorway, grinning at Klaus.

"How's the soulmate search going?" I wondered.

"Splendid." He muttered, looking down at the ground.

"Splendid?"

"Mhmm."

"You've found her, haven't you?" I grinned, voice low, stepping further inside the house.

"Umm.."

"Is she here?" I beamed, looking up at him.

"Keep your voice down, gobby, there's no need to shout." He shushed me, covering my mouth with his hand.

"Eurgh.. Klaus, that is disgusting. Please tell me you washed your hands after.. You know.. Getting acquainted." I muttered, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Don't worry, I showered, but.." He smirked.

"But what?" I wondered, unsure if I wanted to hear the but.

"But.. I scratched my balls when I came to open the door." He stated, his face deadpan as my eyes widened.

I gagged at the thought, wiping my mouth dramatically.