❣︎ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞 ❣︎

This time everyone perked their heads up, listening closely.

Ms. Preston began.

"As you know we are part of the Elaborate School council team along with Hinston High. As you may have recalled, last year 3 students from Hinston High were sent here for the Local School District task set up by the council. The 3 students were given a tour of Ashbrook High.."

Some of the girls snickered and muttered to each other.

"Oh my God last year was so funny when the girls ding dong ditched the boys room." Izumi whispered to me as we snickered.

Ms. Preston continued. "This year The council have decided to do it again, but with 3 students from this school to go over there to make it fair. These girls will be randomly picked and will being staying at Hinston for 2 weeks. Thank you for listening girls the candidates will be announced shortly."

Everyone froze in shock. 3 girls picked at random? Going to Hinston High?! For 2 weeks?! No fuck no.

𖤐 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𖤐

Everyone was silent as their eyes were glued to the screen, anxiously waiting to see who would be picked.

The screen turned on.

"Alright the first candidate chosen is....." Ms. Preston's voice said through the screen.

Silence.

"ANABETH HADI SWAN!"

Half the girls cheered. Half did not. Anabeth wasn't even in my class.

Anabeth had luscious gold locks and sapphire eyes. She was stubborn yet kind.

"Next candidate is..." Ms. Preston's voice carried on.

"VALRIA JANINA DAWN!"

Again half the girls cheered. Half did not.

Valria had dark red hair and shining purple eyes eyes.

Yes her hair did not match her eyes.

"And the last candidate is...."

Everyone watched intensely.

"SYLVIA GEVIVE IZKOF!"

Everyone practically yelled 'Oh my god!' and stared at me.

My mouth hung open. Me? Me out of all fucking people? What did I do to fucking deserve this!???!?