"I don't know why you don't just block her. I mean, you have full custody of Ramzi, she's got nothing to do with him," Sol suggested logically.

"Knowing her, she'd probably be at my front door if I did," I reasoned.

"And I'd pop her head off," Bey added with a scrunched-up nose before laughing at something on her phone.

"So, your type is toxic, huh?" Solo joked, teasing me.

"I guess so. I just seem to attract the crazy ones," I chuckled.

"Shut up, Bassett," Bey playfully scolded, pinching my side before snuggling back against my shoulder.

"Clingy much?" I teased back, enjoying the closeness.

"Favorite song on the album so far?" Solo asked me as she made herself comfortable on the couch opposite of us.

"Ameriican Requiem," I replied confidently.

"You're weird for that one," Bey commented with a chuckle.

"No, I'm not. Just hear me out, the beat drop in the middle just hits different," I defended my choice.

"I was expecting your messy ass to say Jolene or something," Solange teased.

"That's my second favorite. Spaghetti and Bodyguard share the third spot," I revealed.

"Knew you were messy," Solange joked.

"I just got good taste," I shrugged.

"Mhm," she laughed getting up to refill her glass.

"Look at this one, baby," Bey said, showing me a meme they made of me and Shawn side by side. The caption read, 'When Beyoncé said 'Partner, let me upgrade you' this is what she meant'.

"They just like starting shit, huh?" I remarked, studying the meme. I couldn't help but notice how fine I looked, especially next to Shawn.

"A real one too. I look so fine, even finer next to that-" I started to comment, but Bey interrupted me.

"Ah ah now, not in front of his kids," she chuckled, shaking her head before returning to scrolling through her phone.

......

Beyoncé's POV (Quick POV change)

"He straight?" I heard Y/n whisper to Solo, who then whispered something back into his ear. They really do think they're twins sometimes.

"Nah, your sister-" Y/n whispered, but I couldn't catch the rest.

Although my curiosity was piqued because my name was definitely part of the conversation.

"What y'all whispering and gossiping about?" I asked, trying to uncover their secrets.

"Nothing," they both replied in unison, which was a kind of creepy.

"So we're lying now?" I prodded.

"Y/n don't wanna to talk to Matthew," Solo blurted out before taking a sip of wine.

"What's wrong with you? You're being messy for no reason. Is this who we are now, twin?" Y/n retorted, clearly annoyed. "Alright, that's cool, forget that free backstage access."

"You know I can't lie to Bey," Solo defended herself.

"Now that's just a fib, because didn't you lie about drinking Bey's very expensive cognac on New Year's?" Y/n countered.

"You said it was Kelly," I looked over at Solo.

"Because it was," she insisted.

"No, it wasn't," Y/n chimed in, shaking his head a smirk on his face.