#005

I dragged my feet to the library feeling nothing but emptiness. I walked passed Tanaka and Noya and saw them chatting about going to the arcade. I saw the look of happiness in their eyes, the smile on their lips. I heard their voice get progressively higher as they planned more. They didn't understand how it was to be me. I didn't even say hi to them how heartbroken I was

I turned to the left and bumped into something. That's it where's the rooftop.

I got up and without looking up I said sorry. But I was unable to keep my balance and stumbled when I suddenly got felt arms around my shoulders holding me  in place.

I looked up with dreary eyes and an embarrassed smile on my face and I made eye contact with Isagi Yoichi. "Are you alright?" He asked his eyes filled with concern

"U-um yes.. I'm fine thank you" I stuttered looking at him with confusion. I felt my face heat up and I quickly turned away. "Thank you goodbye" I said and walked past him fast.

Third person pov

As Arin walked away hastily, Isagi was left puzzled (see my joke) and with the face of a tomato. A boy came from in front of him and put his hand on his shoulder. "You finally spoke to her huh" the boy said laughing

"It was barely an introduction hehe"

"It was something." Another boy said. "Now you can finally work to becoming closer with her"

"Thanks guys!"

Arin's pov

I had finally made it to the library and sat there with my books all piled up in front of me and my glasses on! This was time to get serious I had no clue about wwII. I just know that some artist was bad and mad 😠

It's been a couple of hours and no sight of Shidou or Barou. Weird but it's not like I wanted their company tbh. As I was writing about something important - I was doodling - I heard a bunch of books falling to the floor with a thud. My head snapped up and I saw Barou awkwardly shifting in his seat. "Hey! What are you doing pick up the books!" I whispered sharply

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH" the librarian hissed. Damn lady I was being quiet.

"Give me second" Barou whispered and fixed his seating. He then started to pick up the books and put them in order.

"What were you trying to do anyways?" I asked

"The third book. I asked you for it but I guess you were too invested in the world war?"

"Huh?! How long were you here"

"Like an hour. Shidou is here too yk?"

What the? I looked to my right and saw Shidou laying on the table with headphones in blasting something goofy. Was it rock or girly music I couldn't tell.

"Oh shit my bad" I said. These guys aren't as useless as I thought

"Well then give me the third book why are you saying sorry?"

Ugh I take that back. I peeked at his book and saw... a to-do list??!!

"BAHAHHAHA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A TO-DO LIST HAHAHAHA" I burst out laughing

"ARIN HATSUMO GET OUT." The librarian shrieked

Shit

I snatched the book from Barou and started to read it. "Clean the toilets - get under the tap? Unscrew the nails and wipe down the cabinets of the kitchen?? HAHAHA" I could not stop laughing "Shidou, Shidou" I said shaking him to get attention "look at Barous list of things"

He got up and looked at the paper and started to howl with laughter. "ARHARAHRAHA THIS IS WHAT BAROU DOES AT HOME??!! LMFAO"

"Give me my book." Barou said

All of sudden Shidous face changed. "Or what?" He said

Barou stood up and walked up to him "Give it or find out." He said coldly.

Shidou stepped even closer to Barou almost going in for a kiss. "I wanna find out what maid Barou can do." Shidou said smugly

I immediately got up and stole the book from Shidou's hand and stepped in between them ready to break it apart. The stood glaring at each other teeth barred.

I heard a whistle and the librarian was standing in front of us with an anger stricken face. "Detention. ALL THREE OF YOU. Tomorrow. Don't you dare be late."

The two boys beside me turned their separate ways and started to pack up. I still had Barou's book in my hand so I went up to him and held it out in front of him. "Here you-"

He snatched the book out of my hands and gave me a harsh look. I froze with chills. "Don't touch my stuff Hatsumo." He said rudely.

Um.

I went to my seat and started to pack up holding the tears from falling out of my eyes. I threw my stuff together rubbish-ly. I threw a disgusting look at Barou and saw he was already half gone out the door. I looked at Shidou and he had a weird smile on his face and was muttering to his self.

I stormed out of the room and made my way to outside and saw it was almost dark. Ugh I should make it home before it's too late. I had a sour look on my face as I made my way to the bus stop and tried to hurry to catch up with the bus.

I saw something pass by me and I noticed it was the bus so I ran to catch up. Waving my hand around to get the attention of passengers I ran my fastest. Unexpectedly I lost my balance and slipped on the hard concrete floor. "Ouch" I cried out tears escaping my eyes. I lifted my head and saw the bus leaving the stop. I managed to see the last person getting on and my heart broke when I saw it was Barou. And he was looking directly at me.

In too much pain to get up I lied there for a moment more before I felt something like bullets hitting my body. It was raining. Too weak to get up I let it hit me and hit me and hit me until I just let it out.

I cried and my tears blended with the rain. I rolled my body into a ball and held my knee which was gushing blood. My ankle was sending strikes up my whole body making the slightest movement painful.

Then the rain stopped. And a jacket was put on me.

"Are you okay?" I heard a soft voice say.

I opened my eyes. "Isagi?"

1133 words

A/N: Tanaka and Noya from Haikyuu! My f
How'd you like it? Don't forget to cote xx