🛫》6 - Red Door《🛫

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I wake up in the middle of the night and mama is sleeping next me. I don't feel good. I feel like I am going to throw up. I shake mama to try and wake her up. She groans a bit and opens her eyes. "Mama I don't feel good." I say and she sits up, "what kind of not feel good?" Mama asks me, "I feel like I'm going to throw up." I say and mama quickly gets out of bed and pulls me off the bed. I go to the bathroom and I get there just in time to throw up in the toilet. I start to shake. I hate throwing up, more than most people. When I had a therapist before the plane she said I have a phobia of throwing up. Mama sits down behind me and I lean back against her. "Do you feel better now love bug?" Mama asks me and I shake my head no and she kisses the top of my head. Aunt Grace comes running in and she goes to the cabinet looking through it and taking the thermometer and running out of the bathroom. I can hear Cal yelling and footsteps going out of the house. "Mama?" I ask turning my body a bit so I can snuggle closer to mama. "Yeah sweetheart?" Mama asks me

"What's wrong with Cal?" I ask mama, "I'm not sure sweetheart." Mama says and I nod a bit snuggling close to mama. "Let's go back to bed." Mama says picking me up and I keep snuggling close to her. We lay down in bed and I snuggle close to mama still shaking. She gets up again and comes back in with the puke bucket and she lays back down. I snuggle close to her and she turns on the tv. I watch tv for a bit before I fall asleep again.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I wake up in the morning mama's standing and pacing around. "Violet is sick and something happened with Cal. He's in the hospital." Mama says on the phone. I groan a bit and mama hangs up the phone. "Good morning sweetheart, how are you feeling?" Mama asks me sitting down next to me and feeling my forehead. "Bleh." I say holding BunBuns close to my chest. "Do you want to go on an adventure somewhere?" Mama asks me and I shake my head no, I don't feel good and I don't want to throw up anywhere other than at home. "How about just a car ride. You can bring BunBuns and grandma's blanket and a pillow." Mama says and I nod a bit, "where are we going?" I ask getting out of bed, "we're gonna go see a passenger because that is why we think Cal is sick." Mama says and I nod lifting up my arms because I want to be carried. She picks me up and we go downstairs and mama picks up my backpack and we go to the car. Mama puts me in my carseat and puts the blanket over me and hands me BunBuns. "Mama I want to lay down." I say and she sighs a bit, "we have to be safe and that is you in a car seat." Mama says and she closes the door and walks to the drivers seat. I sigh a beat and I lean my head against the top of my booster seat. We drive for a bit before we get to a motel and we park in the parking lot. I unbuckle myself and I get out of the car. I hold on to her hand and we walk into the motel sitting down with someone. "Hi, are you Anna Ross?" Mama asks a lady with brown hair, "yes and you must be Michaela. Who is this young lady?" Anna says looking at me, "this is Violet...my daughter." Mama says sitting down in a chair at the table and I sit down too. "So you wanted to talk about a translation?" Anna asks mama and she nods, "yes it was, um, 'pom-og nay-mee' or something like that." Mama says to Anna, "this was your nephew speaking?" Anna asks, they must of talked on the phone before I woke up. "Yeah."

"Pomogni mi. It means 'help me' in Bulgarian." And that's when I man bumps into Anna's chair and she sighs and looks a bit annoyed. "Yeah, motel living. I thought I was coming home to a house in the suburbs, loving husband, but he served me with divorce papers as soon as I stepped foot out of the hanger." Anna says to us, "want to hear my version? My fiancé married my best friend, so..."

"What is it with men? Five and a half years, they can't just keep it in their pants?' Anna says and mama laughs a little. "So how can I help?" Anna asks mama, "I am trying to track down Marko Valeriev. Somebody said they heard him say the same phrase--uh, pomogni mi--on the plane."