💌 thirty nine 💌

Seungmin was going to apologize to Hyunjin for leaving so suddenly like he did but he couldn't find him anywhere during lunch.

He definitely didn't want to sit with Jisung so instead he wondered out into the hallways and finally spotted him sitting on the ground writing someone down.

"What are you doing?" Seungmin asked, sitting down next to him.

Hyunjin's eyes went wide as he quickly flipped over the paper he was writing on.

"Nothing!"

"Now i have to know," Seungmin replied, trying to grab the paper but Hyunjin was holding it firms down onto his binder.

"No, it's just school work, you scared me."

"I don't believe you,"

"You should," Hyunjin said, holding the paper up in the air so Seungmin couldn't grab it which failed miserably

Seungmin managed to grab it, only causing a rip in the corner due to how hard Hyunjin was holding only it.

"Hi, I know-" before he could read any more of it out loud Hyunjin panicked, pulling Seungmin by the back of his neck and kissing him.

Seungmin gently kissed back and allowed Hyunjin to pull the note out of his hands, he crumbled it into a ball and dropped it to his side.

"Um..." Seungmin started once they had moved away, both of their faces were flushed red.

"I'm sorry I-"

"It's okay. I actually came here to apologize to you about leaving so suddenly I just wasn't feeling well."

"It's okay," Hyunjin replied. "I'm sorry I did that so suddenly."

"Don't be."