💌 thirty six 💌

"How was your day?" Hyunjin asked as he approached the younger after school. He had been an anxious mess all day thinking about how things could go and it wasn't getting any better.

"It was good, how was yours?"Seungmin asked with a small smile but he couldn't help but notice how visibly nervous Hyunjin looked.

There was no way this was his first date, not that they had even clarified that it was one. And even if that was the issue, he wasn't like this during their lunch together.

"It was good," Hyunjin said with a small nod but continued to avoid eye contact at all cost. "Um we should probably go so my teacher doesn't get mad at me for being late."

"Where is the dance room?" Seungmin asked and Hyunjin held out his hand for him to hold. Hyunjin knew that Seungmin had been there before. They both had friends in dance.

Seungmin smiled and loosely grabbed his hand as they walked to the dance room together. "Are you sure you're okay? You're being super quiet."

"Yeah I'm fine, I just didn't sleep great last night."

"You wanna skip dance practice?"

"And do what?" Hyunjin asked in response

"Make out," Seungmin said jokingly since Hyunjin was obviously already in a jumpy mood, why not mess with him.

"Huh?"

"Hang out," Seungmin replied.

"Oh, I would but I think I would get kicked out if I miss one more practice.

"Why have you been missing so much? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"We're holding hands right now," Hyunjin pointed out.

"We could be doing more."

Hyunjin was so overwhelmed by the shift in Seungmin compared to last time they hang out that he couldn't even think of a response before they got to the dance room.

Now it was Seungmin's turn to tense up. He had talked to Jisung since they called things off since they were still friends but he hadn't seen the two together like they were right now.

Minho had his hands on Jisung's waist as he was trying to correct his movements for a dance and he had never seen Jisung smile so much in his life.

It wasn't that Seungmin had feelings for Jisung, it just felt like he wasted so much time on someone who didn't care about him in that way at all. Meanwhile he's had someone who admired him enough to leave notes in his locker.

Then Jisung saw him and Hyunjin.