💌 twenty 💌

Hyunjin arrived at the chorus concert and was currently back stage with Chan. He was supposed to be there for moral support but he couldn't stop glancing at Seungmin.

"You're gonna expose yourself if you don't stop," Chan laughed at him.

"Why isn't Jisung here?" He questioned, realizing that Seungmin was completely alone and he looked beyond nervous.

"I'm pretty sure he dropped chorus and is taking dance instead now."

"But Seungmin has his solo tonight, he should still be here."

"It's none of your business," Chan reminded him. "If you feel that bad for him then go talk to him."

"No, that's weird."

"Leaving notes on his locker was weirder."

"Leave me alone," Hyunjin sighed, blushing when he made eye contact with his crush for a split second. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Okay," Chan replied, "it started in 5 though so you should probably just try to find a seat when you get back.

"Okay."

Hyunjin was finishing washing his hands when he heard someone else walk in. It was Seungmin and the younger immediately turned the sink on and splashed some cold water on his face.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked even though he was terrified that question alone would make Seungmin aware of who he was.

"Yeah, just a little nervous."

"I'm sure you'll do great," Hyunjin said with a small smile. He felt Seungmin look up at him, as far as he was aware, this was the first time Seungmin had ever even noticed him.

"Thanks," he said before leaving the restroom.

was he blushing?