𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [𝐉𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

Start from the beginning

Was I... Jealous just now!?

𝐒𝐈𝐗

I waited for the taxi. I had to go home with hyung. The car came after a few minutes and I got into the backseat. I found Inara sleeping peacefully. I greeted hyung and took out my phone and clicked some pictures of her. She looked adorable while sleeping. 

Suddenly the car stopped. We all jerked forward along with Inara. 

I swear I would have killed him if something happened to her.

"What the-" I shouted at the driver. He apologised and hyung calmed me down. She had woken up and was looking at me like an owl. Then she started bickering but I kept my flirty mood on and made her blush again. 

God! Her blush would be the death of me!

 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 & 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

I was standing in front of the uni gate and talking to my friends. I suddenly saw a familiar figure approaching. It was her. But she looked like she was ignoring me. She looked like a tomato. 

"HEY! YOU THINK YOU CAN IGNORE ME! WAIT!" I shouted but she started walking faster towards the corridor. I bid my friends and went behind her. As soon as I entered, the stupid fangirls started to fill up. Then I saw her running towards the other end. 

I somehow managed to get out of the place and ran towards the other side. I saw her talking with Jennie but then she ran towards the stairs. I followed her and peeped into the class. I asked Jennie and Minji and they told me that she went upstairs. 

I looked for her upstairs but couldn't find her. I went back into the class and saw her sitting there. 

Why did she run like crazy!? 

I made an excuse and went to my seat. Then during break, we had an argument. She looked like she didn't want any attention. Now I felt guilty. 

After school, I sorted it out with the principal and started to go home. I saw her in the corridor and teased her. 

She is so tiny and cute in front of me while she is rude and cold in front of others. Felt special there!

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

I was called to tutor her. I took this as a chance to be close to her. I first taught her Maths and she was very serious all that time. Then I started teaching History. She looked like she would doze off any moment. 

"Then, Hitler changed the na- Um... Inara?" She had fallen asleep. She looked endearing. I was melted by how she looked. She looked very peaceful. 

Sorry Inara... I fell for you... Hope you feel the same... 

𝐓𝐄𝐍 & 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 & 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Today she was different. All moody. No bickering. In simple words, boring + depressed. 

What was wrong with her? What happened to her? Is she alright? 

She had even went home after break. She even took a coffee today. I even heard that she had a fight with Nancy but Nancy looked frightened after she whispered something in her ear. 

I thought as I walked passed her apartment. The door was open and I heard her shout. I went inside. I had invaded her privacy but maybe she was in trouble. I went towards her room and found her hugging her knees. I was really worried. I asked her some questions but she cried instead. I helped her get on to the bed. 

I guessed it was the monthly cycle. So I went out and got her some essentials. I gave her the things and after she felt better, I was relieved. 

Later, she told me about Minji and how she felt alone. I had to comfort her.