𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

The story continues below...

--👑--

I get up from the bed and went to the hall to wake him up. I went near the couch and tapped on his arm.

"Hey Jungkook, Go to the room and sleep. Come on, get up. Your back would hurt." He just hummed and got up. He rubbed his eyes. He looked like a 2 year old. 

"Why are you in my house?" He asked with his rough voice but it still sounded like a baby.

"I'm not in your house. You're in my house. Now go to your room or you can go home too" 

"No no. If you get your fever again, then what? I'm going to hyung's room." He said and I chuckled. 

He got up and walked like a penguin with his blanket. 

Aish... We are better off as friends, aren't we Jungkook?

I thought to myself while I cleaned up the sofa. I went to oppa's room to check on him. I opened the door a little bit. He slept like a baby. I closed the door and went to my room. 

TIME SKIP 

The rays of the sun hit my eyes. 

"Ow...." I groan as I open my eyes to see Jungkook opening the windows of my room. I squint my eyes to have a better look at him. 

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" He said as he looked at him with his hands on his waist. I laughed looking at him. 

"You look like my mother, haha" 

"Oh really, am I that beautiful?"

"Who said that you're as beautiful as my mother?"

"I know, I'm not beautiful... I'm handsome!" 

"Aish... Whatever, leave my room. I'll be there in 2 minutes." 

"Okay. Are you sure you don't want my help?" He smirked. I threw a pillow at him. He dodged quickly and left the room. 

I get dressed and go to the hall. I scent of pancakes filled my nose. I quickly jogged to the kitchen. 

"Pancakes! I love pancakes!" I jump like a happy kid who got a free chocolate. It wasn't just any pancake but a heart shaped pancake. 

"Wow!! So cool!! How did you know I love pancakes!?" 

"I just had an instinct" He smiled softly. 

"Oh wait, there is something more" He got a strawberry milkshake in his hand and took it to the dining table. 

"Strawberry Milkshake! I love those!!! Thank you so much, kookie!" I giggled with happiness and sat on the table. 

"Oh you're most welco- Wait, what did you call me?" 

"I don't remember..." I looked at him with confusion. 

"You just called me... kookie..." He looked surprised.

I just... called him with a nickname...

"Oh yeah! You deserved that! You made me strawberry milkshake!" I tried to play it cool. I didn't want it to be awkward. And of course, I loved anything related to strawberry.

"Oh... Thanks, I guess! Hope you like it!" He gave me a thumbs up and sat to eat. 

TIME SKIP 

*Ding Dong*

It was 3PM on the clock. Oh... Now everyone must have left the university... I thought to myself and walked towards the door. I opened the door to find Choi Yeonjun.