𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

The story continues below...

--🤌🏼--

Wait... This hand is.. It can't be... Jung...

"Yah girl! Why are you running? Do you think your thigh is alright!?" It was Jennie... Gosh!

"Aish... It was you... Phew!"

"What do-"

"There you are!" Suddenly he popped out of nowhere. Shit. Run! Get into class! Quick!

I held Jennie's hand and ran towards the class. Minji waved at us and I ran there. I hid under the table and pressed my lips with my index finger indicating to keep quiet.

"You- Wait. Where did she go?" I felt his footsteps come nearer. Please God! Save me please. I swear I will never touch my phone during my exams. Please please...

"Hi Jennie! Hi Minji! Is Inara here?" I hope these beings have brains to answer this question.

"Um.. I haven't seen her this morning..." Minji answers it without any hesitation. Good. She has brains.

"But-" Oh no. I pinched Jennie's feet.

"Ow- I meant to say that I saw her go to the second floor just a second before I came into the class." What an excuse! I'm proud of her.

"Really, ok then Thank you!" He left. How on earth did he believe that? But anyway I got up from my position and sat in between them. They were eyeing me for an explanation.

"It was nothing okay? Stop teasing me! I just..."

"Ahem ahem, Min listen carefully she is saying something, mhm... you continue..." Jennie gave me sarcastic teasing look.

"Yup listening very carefully, continue please ms... Ahn sorry, Jeon maybe who knows when the surname will change" Minji teased me. I glared at her. Why do they have to think about the surnames now!? Anyway why did he follow me like that? I was so scared. Oh right! Last night he told me something about meeting after my uni. Now I remember. Aish! I wanted a normal tension-free life. Why do you have to do this to me god?????

"Aish! Shut up! Class will start soon!" I hit them with my book but still they were laughing and teasing me. Stupid thugs! Our heads soon turned to the door due to a nuisance. 

"May I come in sir?"

"Oh, May I know the reason why you're late Mr. Jeon?"

"Sorry sir, I had to meet the principal for some work" LIAR! He never went to the office! But! What is he doing in my class? Wasn't he my senior?

"Okay then, please enter. You guys concentrate here! So, then the new assistant officer-" The teacher continued. What the hell!? How did the teacher believe him? He suddenly looked at me. His eyes were so bea... Shut up stupid mind! Concentrate in studies! 

TIME SKIP

All the classes were over. But.. This stupid Kangaroo did not let me concentrate at all. He kept disturbing like always. So... We had.. um.. a huge fight during the break that not only brought attention from the students, teachers or the security guard but also it brought the attention of the principal.

*huge sigh* But.. Wasn't he my senior? Or did I think him to be..? Seriously, why did he have to be in my school!??

"Yah girl, Me and Minji are leaving okay? We have some urgent work in the extra class." Jennie was in a hurry. I shouldn't ask about the notes now. I'll call her later. 

"Yeah sure. I'll get home. B-bye" I smiled and waved at them which they gracefully returned back.

Great! I thought they would be there to protect me. Now that stupid thing would eat my head. 

"Hey Inara! Are you okay?" A voice popped out from behind. I turned my back to find... Choi Yeonjun. Lovely. Now How will I handle him..?? *silent cry inside* I fake smiled at him and waved. 

"Omg. I didn't think you were going to come today. Well I had an important question to ask you. If you have time..." 

"I'm okay."  I don't want to talk to him. Someone help. Please!

"Ok then. Just wanted to ask you... What is your relation with Jeon Jungkook?" Not this question. How am I supposed to answer this...? Wait.... The fight! Yes! Got the answer. 

"He is my new neighbour and as well as my new enemy too after what happened today." 

"But that day in the hospital..."

"He was just there to volunteer for my brother" 

"Oh okay. Sorry for taking your time. Bye" 

"It's okay b-" 

The monster appeared. Not Jungkook. Nancy. Her. I hate her. She hates me. Why? Because this Yeonjun likes me. Now. She hates me even more because Jungkook talks with me. What is that got to do with me!? 

"Omg... Look at you again... You're stealing my best friend again..." She taunts me. 

"Yo-" I was interrupted.

"Sorry Nancy. I was the one who went near her. Come on. Let's go to the cafe" Yeonjun drags her away. Nice. I didn't want to speak to her and cause trouble. 

I put my head down and keep walking towards the entrance. The corridor was empty because already everyone had left. Aish! Oppa will kill me today. 

"Ignoring me again are we?" A voice popped up. Not him now. I'm already tired. I sighed. 

"Come look at your rival at least."  He comes in front of me. I swear I'll kill him this time if causes any trouble. I raise my head to look at him. I glare at him and pushed him lightly making way to move ahead. He held my wrist and turned me around. He pinned me up the wall and looked at me very very seriously. 

"Why did you run away from me this morning?" He asked me. I wasn't able to move a muscle. My heartbeat rose up. No! This is not the time to be weak. 

"It was you who chased me around. My legs are still paining because of you!" I spat at him. He just smirked and moved his hands away giving me some space. Then he came near my ear and whispered, 

"Your legs are paining because of me huh?"

"Aish! Dirty minded! Leave me alone!" Why did I say that? It was so gross! Ew! Stop imagining brain! 

"How did you know that what I said was dirty, princess?"

--------------------------------

Um... Please don't cringe... I didn't mean to give 'that' nickname. But anyway! I wrote more than a 1000 words!!

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------