𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐈

Story continues below...

--🎻--

The wheels of the bus screeched as it stops in front of Seoul National University, SNU. The brunette gets down the bus and walks ahead. The sun above her was shining like a glowing medallion in the sky. 

"INU!!!!" Her bestie runs to her and hugs her. The other shakes her off and groans slightly. 

"Oh God... Don't hug me Minji... Don't spoil my mood this early!" Inara folds her hands and glares at her friend. 

"Oh come on! You! Don't spoil my mood either! I'm hugging you to give to some of my energy. But. But you h-have no mercy at all..." Minji fakes a cry as Inara rolls her eyes. 

"Hello my dear ladybugs!! Good morning pro max!!" The last one finally arrives completing their trio. Minji hugs Jennie and again fake her weeps. 

"N-Nini she d-doesn't let me h-hug her-" "Let's go Jennie, if we stay here longer we'll burn under this huge fireball in the sky" Inara drags the other two inside the halls of the University. 

"Let's go grab some Coffee!!" Minji charges again. Inara held her bag and dragged her towards the locker. 

"Are you freaking serious!??? I want to have my energy drink!!! Leave me my second mother!!! I'm gonna hate you for life!!!" Minji screams as she gets taken by the lead and Jennie laughs silently looking at the drama in front of her. 

A large group of crowd had filled the hallways. The crowd was hooting and saying 'Say YES! Say YES!'. The trio already knew someone was going to win their love. They pushed the crowd aside to have a look. 

But..... 

Then she heard her heart break. It shattered into million pieces....

---------------------------------

Well, Here ends the Prologue. 

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------