Ice cream

Requested by Alheatherr
Ty for requesting!

------------------------

"I don't understand why you like ice cream." Alejandro started.

"I don't understand how you don't like it." Heather argued.

"It's very sugary, unhealthy, and can damage your throat if you eat to much." Alejandro shot back.

"Are you using 6th grade persuasive techniques on me?" Heather laughed, "Its taste is the best, argue with the fucking wall."

"But, the taste is artificial and made with chemicals; natural ingredients aren't used alot, but they're healthier," Alejandro said, "Also the taste isn't worth the amount of sugar in it."

"Yes, because those 2 spoons of sugar will send me to the hospital looking like Owen."

"2 spoons! They put half of jars in one scoop!"

"You know what, wear something to go out; we're getting icecream."

"First of all, fuck no! Second of all, what do you mean 'we'?"

"We is used as a pronoun for plural as in 2 or more people but in first per-"

"Mi amor, I understand what 'we' means; what I'm saying is I'm not getting ice cream."

"Yeah you are."

"I'm not."

"If you aren't coming, I won't cuddle you when we're sleeping."

"You always use that against me."

"So?"

"Fine, I'll come with you." He said reluctantly.

"Thank you; I'll make you love it."

"Doubt it."

They walked into their room to change; Alejandro wore a tight t-shirt, jeans and normal shoes in his iconic color scheme; no need to impress some one, and Heather was impressed when he took off his tank top. Heather wore a crop top and tight shorts that go mid-thigh.

"Ready?" Alejandro asked while picking up his car keys.

"Don't pick those up; we won't be using the car."

"Why?" Alejandro had a loud car and liked revving it and waking up the whole neighbourhood because he's a show off.

"Umm... because... we need to save on gas money."

They paused before bursting out laughing since money was their last concern. (lucky)

"Anyways, because I said so." Heather stopped laughing, but didn't tell him the reason.

She had a whole plan since mid-arguement. Alejandro rolled his eyes and held his hand out for her to hold. They closed all the lights and exited their mansion.

"Is it the same place we went to when you took me out?" Alejandro broke the calming silence.

"Yep."

"What are you getting?"

"Vanilla again, you?"

"Vanilla was really sweet, are there any not sweet ones?"

"I mean you can get mint, mastic or chocolate; those are the only ones I know really."

"Chocolate not sweet?"

"Yeah, it's chocolatey, but it's not sweet."

"Is there any spicy flavours?"