Paparazzi

This motivation that I have wont last until next week.

----------------------

Heather's POV:

One thing I hate about being famous is the paparazzi. They're so annoying; like leave me the fuck alone. Worst of all, they're everywhere. When I go shopping, they're there. When I'm on dates with Alejandro, they're there. When I'm going on a walk, they're there. When I'm in MY HOUSE, they're outside the window taking pictures.

Do they not have lives? Plus, what they do to me is nothing compared to Alejandro. Those fan girls. I remember we were walking together and one of them just kissed him like he was her husband. AND IN FRONT OF ME. I didn't get jealous since Alejandro instantly went home and finished a whole bottle of jumbo mouth wash. It was the funniest thing ever; y'all should've seen it.

Alejandro's POV:

Paparazzi? Hate those. Searching my name online was the worst mistake of my life. Who draws that stuff? Don't get me started on the people that chase me in person. Also, we can't insult them since "they are the ones that make you famous" or that "you should respect your fans". When do they respect me? Of course, I learnt this the hard way.

*Flash back*

Heather and Alejandro were in a restaurant, eating. Of course, they couldn't pass a chance to gossip.

"I swear to god, paparazzi are so annoying." Heather started whispering.

"Oh my god, tell me about it."

"I literally had one ask me out through the dms and said he was better than you in everything."

"He said what now?"

"No because he literally looked like Sid the sloth from ice age with British teeth and he plays League of Legends."

Alejandro couldn't help but stop eating, put a bent finger on his mouth and laughed quietly.

"Ok, that's the epitome of delusion, but it's not as bad as my fans." Alejandro shuddered when mentioning his fans.

"God, I remember seeing the comments under one of your edits."

"I remember- you weren't with me by the way- one of them ran up to me and grabbed my dick."

"Bitch, excuse me?" Heather's mouth was wide open, so was her eyes.

"Did I mention it was a guy too?"

"There's no way." Heather had to pause and look at the floor.

"How were your experiences with fans?"

"Ehh, one tried to beef with me; I won after 7 seconds."

"Chica, give me the full argument, like fill me in."

"They called me a racist, manipulative, good for nothing bitch."

"Bitch, no way. What did you say?" Alejandro stopped eating again; he knows Heather's insults were gold.

"I said that she was looked like a man in a wig, and a wig that looked like burnt ramen noodles with shitty fashion sense which she thinks is cool, but it makes her look like a slut. And that this is the result of bad parenting."

Alejandro slapped the table and said, "Hermosa, you devoured that; absolutely gagged her. There's no way she came back after that or even opened her mouth."

"She knew her place and ran away."

"Serves her right."

-The day after-

"Mierda. Mi amor, we are in the middle of controversy right now."

"The fuck did we do?"

"They got lip readers to decipher our little gossip session, and we're receiving backlash for not 'respecting' our fans."

"Shit, apology video?"

"Apology video." Alejandro said with a nod.

"Let's make it a half-assed one too."

*End of flashback*

We now have to only talk with our hands fully covering our mouths with no spaces at all. We mostly use both hands, which is really impractical.

----------------------

610 words
I don't like this one at all tbh