Aftermath of World Tour

This will get angsty
As the title says it will be Heather's pov when returning home after the finale.
I chose Alejandro's ending since it makes more sense in the total drama storyline (I'm gonna get jumped)
-------------------

Heather entered her house, not home, after the events of the finale. She hated it. All. She had to return home to the disappointment of her parents; she'll have to hear them berate her for losing the money in the stupidest way possible. She just had to throw the correct sacrifice, but she didn't feel so bad because she saw Zeke take the money that was Alejandro's. She hated remembering him; she rejected him so he can't win and he did?? He just doesn't make her think straight and Heather hated that; she prefers to be in control of everything.

She tried to go to her room without anyone noticing her, but Damien did.

"If it isn't our favourite bottle job!" Damien mocked her; he always did. "Welcome back!"

Heather's pov:

I just ran to my room and slammed the door and locked it. My parents will definitely scold me over that but I'll deal with them later. I sat on my bed and thought of it all. I was just on top of the world. I had beaten the contestant everyone had gotten eliminated by and I gave him a taste of his own medicine; I had won a million dollars, or I thought I did. I could've moved out or achieved my lifelong goals with that kind of money. But I didn't.

Because of that manwhore. Normally, I would get a cardboard cut out of him and burn it, (the apology video coming soon) but I couldn't. Why? I loved him. But who pushes a person they love down a volcano? He couldn't have loved me back; he just told me that to mess with me. But he stopped his throw for me. He can't love me; I'm unloveable. My mom was right. What's wrong with me.

I tried holding back tears, but I couldn't. This was the first time I genuinely cried this year. Because of him? There's no way; it's because of my defeat. I'll never cry over a boy. That's stupid. It's because I lost my money and I'll get insulted for it so I'll get it all out now and not in front of my parents. I can't cry in front of them; I'll never hear the end of it. I'll seem weak. I'm not.

I checked my phone. Maybe he forgave me? Who am I kidding, he would never. I saw our past texts and smiled.

Handsome jerk: hi

Who tf are you

Handsome jerk: Alejandro good luck on the next challenge especially with everyone hating you

Shut up my team will mop the floor with yours

It was just the both of us beefing or talking strategy. I remembered the feelings I got when I talked to him. I love it. I needed to apologise right now. I mean I could get the man atleast, right? I opened up the chat and texted "hey."
I was going to continue and apologise then I realised something. Message not sent. MESSAGE NOT SENT?? That meant he blocked me. He actually hates me. Well you know what? Both can play this game. He hates me, and I'll hate him. Its mutual. Fuck that guy.

I tried my best, but my anger couldn't overshadow my sadness. I tossed my phone away as I stopped holding in and the tears ran down my face. I put my knees up to my chest and hugged them. I took a pillow in between my legs and chest and cried in it. It muffled my voice, so no one could hear the ice queen cry.

Nothing made her stop, not even her dad banging on her door, or her mom shouting at her with insults behind the door. She hated everything. Her life, her parents, her siblings, her way of talking, how people treated her, her feelings, the actions toward her, her decisions and herself.

(The reason Alejandro has her blocked is that Chris blocked all of his contacts so he doesn't snitch on the living conditions of the robot suit. Alejandro's suit doesn't make his full vision clear so he doesn't notice or realise he has them blocked.)

--------------------

726 words
That's like a thousand less than before.
Hope y'all enjoyed this!