3. 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮• ღ

Start from the beginning

I looked down at her and blinked, what a weird creature.

I went back out and finally greeted everybody, then went and wash my hands before sitting down beside Kaizan my twin.

"What's all this about?" I ask, pushing my glasses up further. Apparently they called a family meeting which is why they flew all the way over here for it.

"Wait, we have one more pers—" Mom started, but was cut off by someone running inside.

"I'm late! I'm so sorry." She stated as she squeezed between me and my twin to sit down.

A frown plastered on my face.

The audacity of this bitch.

I told you to stab her in her sleep.

I closed my eyes and reopened them as she hugged me. I force a smile, "Hey."

"Hey bestie." Aurelia says with a wide smile and I scrunch my face up in disgust.

She then hugged Kaizan next.

I got up and washed my hands again.

I hate being so damn paranoid.

"What is she doing here anyway? Isn't this a family meeting?" Kaizan my twin asks.

Good fucking question.

"She's family, plus she's both of y'all bestfriend." Mom answered, eyeing me instead of the one who asked the question.

Best friend my ass, family my ass.

Oh wait, she's my family. My soon to be step daughter, how precious is that.

I don't know why everyone thinks I have a crush on this girl, when all I want to do is crush her brain between two huge rocks.

Okay, maybe I did have a tiny crush on her when we were smaller. But it didn't last for two weeks, trust me and especially after I met her mother.

God, her mother is just out of this world.

"Okay, let's start. We're all here to discuss our wedding. As you all know, we're about to have a real one and we need all the help we can get." My sister Azurra stated and I scoff silently.

I frowned at their one year old daughter Azzara who was currently starring in my face.

I bucked at her and she squealed, giggling as she climbed on her father Blaze.

I swear these little creatures take me for a clown or something. I ignore her and looked back at my sister who was still talking.

By the way, aren't they already married? Why do it again? I get that it happened in the worst way possible, but really?

Both my mom and Blaze's mom squeal, while dad and Uncle Rome scoff.

"We will help and this will be perfect!" Mom sings.

"Please don't overdo it." Blaze pleaded to both of them who were getting too excited.

They kept talking about the wedding and whatnot, while I zoned out their talking. This shit is so boring that I started saying the alphabet backwards in my head like I always do.

Z, Y, X, W, V, U, T, S, R, Q—

"And you all must bring a date." Azurra finally announced and my ears perked up.

A date.

"I'll be Kaizen's date!" Autumn jumped up.

"Do you mean Kaizen or Kaizan?" I ask, pointing at me and my twin brother.