No Last Words Allowed

"Typically, this is the part where the villain asks if you losers have any last words, but I am a simple guy. Shoot, kill, be done with it." Crossbones said as he held his one-handed shotgun to Captain America's head.

"Actually, I have a few words." Master Roshi said. Steve and Grillo couldn't tell if Roshi was being a smart-ass or horny.

"Like I give a shit what you have to say old man." Crossbones scoffed, his anger rising a little bit, though he maintained his composer.

"I was going to say that girl who just kidnapped our brainwashed friend has a sweet ass and rack! Heha!" Master Roshi said with a horny laugh.

"That so happens to be my girlfriend you perverted old scumbag." Crossbones said, getting territorial over Sin. "After I am done blowing Cap's brains out, I going to spend two extra minutes making your life a living hell before I end it."

"You couldn't keep your mouth shut?" Steve asked. Since Crossbones was just as powerful as Yamcha and Colonel Violet, he could without out a doubt make good on his word.

"Still worth it." Roshi said, the Turtle Hermit not regretting what he blurted out.

"See ya in hell assholes." Crossbones said, about to apply pressure to the trigger.

"Hold it!" Came a recognizable voice as two figures approached them. The three looked up to find none other Goku and Launch approach, ready for battle. Captain America and Master Roshi looked at each other, realizing what was going on.

"Really? More losers?" Crossbones asked, completely annoyed.

"You don't realize who we are? I'm Son Goku, the boy who defeated Demon King Piccolo, and this is my girlfriend Launch! We are here to kick your butt!" Goku said as he got out his power pole.

"Yeah! You better scam before we get Venom and Pistole out." Launch said as she got into her fighting stance.

"Posers." Crossbones said with a grin.

"What? Didn't you hear us? We're-" Goku said, but was interrupted by Grillo.

"Posers. You aren't the real symbiote duo. Just because I can't sense energy, doesn't mean I'm stupid." Crossbones informed. "The real Goku and Launch would have been kicking my ass by now. You two are really Oolong and Puar. That's right, I know about you twerps. Hydra made sure to our research on all our enemies, no matter how insignificant."

"Oh man." The imposter Goku said as with a poof, he turned into Oolong. Puar did the same thing, reverting from Launch to her normal self.

"You two really got to take acting lessons." Crossbones said with a chuckle.

"Actually, I think they did rather well." Came a calm voice as suddenly Grillo was rapped in papyrus cloth.

"What!?" Crossbones exclaimed as he hopped around, finding none other than Bandages the Mummy and Wong standing before him.

"As the attendant to the Sorcerer Supreme, I humbled to give you a free vacation." Wong said as he performed a magic spell, creating a portal where Grillo stood.

"Kami damn it!!!!" The tied up Crossbones bellowed as he was dropped through the portal, realizing that Oolong and Puar were merely a distraction.

"So long sucker!" Oolong said, waving goodbye like a dick as the portal closed in on him.

"Thanks for the assist. We appreciate it." Captain America said he greeted and shook the hands of all four of his rescuers.

"Don't mention it." Bandages said.

"We are always happy to help a friend of Yamcha!" Puar exclaimed.

"Though I got to say, how did you know that we were in trouble?" Roshi asked.