"So...! Well he is Mr. Peter the teacher of biology in this university." you said, all the students and staff members got shocked. "Why did you make him like this? Are you insane?" Principal asked with anger. "Ohhhh Ohhoo relax Mr. Paul, I got my reasons, he didn't listen to me so that's why I make him like this." you said innocently. "Reasons? He is my university's best teacher, why did you hit him that badly?" Principal retorted. You scoffed. "This Mf is the Best Teacher? Huh? Do you know what things he did to your student?" you asked him he got confused. All the people whispering and the reporters capturing this whole thing. "What do you mean?" Principal nervously said. "Why did you beat that person very harshly?." Principal said.

"THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT RAPED YOUR STUDENT, DO YOU KNOW THAT?" you yelled top of you lungs. All the people got shocked by you. "W-what are y-you t-talking? It's n-not t-true." Principal said makes you lost your temper more. "Not True...? Do you want proofs?" you said he gulped. "NANCY....! COME HERE." you called her. She hesitantly comes forward and standing besides you. "Don't be afraid..! I am here, Tell everyone what he did to you. You have nothing to be ashamed of. It's not you who should be ashamed, He should be ashamed," you said. She started crying.

She told everyone what happened to her, Everyone was very sad to hear that. Some people cried. This fucker started laughing. How much courage does he have to laugh at his mistake? You are too angry, you want to kill him here. "What should I do to him? who has done such a terrible thing?" you asked. "I didn't d-do a-anything wrong...! I f-fulfilled my need...! What's wrong with that?" He said. You hit him hard on his face. All the people were shocked. "Aren't you ashamed yet? If I leave you like this, you will commit more sins." You said with gritted teeth. "I will show you how the hell is taste like today." you threatened him. He looked in fear.

"Yeonjun....! cut his fingers one by one....!" You ordered. "N-no n-no p-please d-don't -do t-that." he pleaded you. But you didn't care at all. Yeonjun is cutting his fingers as the teacger screams in pain, Everyone who saw this was got soo scared.

While you were torturing him a girl came forward, "Unniee, he not only raped Nancy but also me~~" she said while crying hardly. You were shocked to hear this "WHAT?" you yelled with full of shock. Everyone was also shocked. "Not only them but also me." Another girl came forward, "I'm also a victim" another girl said while crying. "We are also the victims too" another 5 girls said. You are so shocked, your eyes wide opened. "He had forced and raped not only the students but also us." Some teachers also came forward and cried and said that. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? ARE YOU A MONSTER? ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN?" you asked him in disbelief.

The man laughed so loudly which makes your temper blown up. You took the gun from Soobin and immediately shot him at his 'Manhood' everyone got flinched. While the teacher groaned due to pain. He screamed his heart out. "I'm not the one who punishes you....! You must die in the hands of those whom you have destroyed." you said, your whole face turned red due to anger. You gave your gun to Nancy, "Common shoot him, wherever you want." you said. She moved back shooking her head aggressively. "N-no n-no I c-cant....!" she said while crying. "EVERYONE JUST STOP CRYING NOW....!" you said they all flinched.

"Why are you crying, It's not your fault. Why am I telling you to shoot him is because I know you still haven't forgotten the hell this guy showed you. Only you know that you are all screwed up, Deep down you know you cried all the time. You are worried every day that when will he put those videos on social media. I cannot heal your wound but I can understand your pain. You have put yourself through hell for not being able to tell anyone about this. Such a situation should not come to anyone. But I am so proud that you endured so much pain. You should stop being afraid first. Protect yourself. What else can we do if we do not protect ourselves in such a time? We should be strong when such a situation comes. Be strong and fight...! We have to fight with our strength and protect ourselves." you said all the people started crying.