19. YOUR BEST GANG

Author's Pov:

TIME SKIP

"AT AIRPORT"

You two arrive at your personal Jet and your boys are waiting for you

You two arrive at your personal Jet and your boys are waiting for you. Sana carefully brought you out of the car. You were in pain throughout the car journey.The whole seat in the car is filled with your blood. Sana couldn't bear to see you in this state and she kept crying looking at you in the whole journey. Seeing you, your boys came running to you hurriedly. "N-noona w-what happened t-to you?" Yeonjun asked at the edge of crying. "A girl stabbed from behind with a knife.
I swear if I catch her, I will kill her in such a brutal way." Sana said with broken voice. Soobin took off his coat and wrapped it around your waist, and picked you up bridal style and carefully carried you inside the Jet. Others are coming behind you with their teary eyes.

Soobin laid you carefully on the seat

Soobin laid you carefully on the seat. Sana sat next to you and brought the first aid kit. All your boys are crying while standing close to you. You see their faces and understand that if you cry in pain, they will surely cry like small kids. That's why you decided to reduce their tension. "Guys....! I'm okay, and it's just a stab. Do you think I can't stand this pain?

I am the mafia queen. Things like this are like a piece of cake for me. Trust me." You tried your best not to show your pain to them. "Noona....! We can't stand it if you are in pain." Hyuennie said while sniffing. Awee this cuties...! "Hey....! Don't cry my babies, I can't see you like this, Please." You said your eyes also got teary. They stopped crying in instant.

Sana carefully took off your coat and t-shirt. Tears did not stop in her eyes. She cried so hard seeing your wound. Even your boys could not stand to see your wound and turned aside while crying. You don't know why you are smiling in such a situation but you can't stop your love for them. when you see them crying for you. They are literally your babies. You are with them for 5 years. You took care of them very lovingly like your own family. You love them sooo much. Sana treated your wound carefully. You can't bear the pain and hide your face in the pillow and scream softly so that no one can hear you. You thought you shouldn't worry them. So you muffled under the pillow. They put you to bed carefully Just then the plane started Oh, I forgot to say, this jet is yours. In the name of Heaven. No one else knows that this exists except your gang.