Hero Names and Hero Agencies

Language references from now on:

"Japanese."

"Korean."

"English."

———

The new school commenced and Hajin woke up in his bedroom. He woke up to smells in the kitchen and went up and out of his bed. He soon got out of his room and took a quick shower as he went to the kitchen. He had a white tank top and a pair of black boxers as he didn't want his UA uniform to get dirty.

Miyoung wore a massive t-shirt that covered her body, but was short enough to show her thighs. She was stirring a pot of beef stew and she looked behind her shoulder. She saw Hajin and smiled. His face shifted from tired to now exhausted-displeasure.

"Good morning," Miyoung said, "I brewed up a fresh pot of coffee for you."

"The hell are you doing in my apartment?" Hajin asked annoyedly. He poured himself a fresh cup of coffee as he continued to be annoyed. He hed a sense of regret as he recalled giving her his spare key to the apartment room, "You're invading my privacy."

"Oh c'mon~" Miyoung said, "if it weren't for me, you would be in a state of disarray."

"You've been doing this a few days after the trip from Korea," Hajin said, "I would appreciate it if I woke up to an empty kitchen."

Miyoung soon turned off the stove as she gave him a cute pout, "Now you don't mean that, right~?" Miyoung asked as she gave him a cute look.

Hajin gave her a lazy smile, chuckling at the line of questioning and her expression as he grabbed a bowl and she gave him a ladle of her beef stew. She soon stood on her tippy toes, puckered her lips out, and closed her eyes and this made Hajin confused.

"What are you doing?" Hajin asked.

"I want a kiss from you..." She said as she soon resumed.

Hajin sighed as a smug look formed on his face, he soon flicked her on the forehead, making her pout as Hajin said, "Not anytime soon, honey."

He soon went to the table to start eating his breakfast as Miyoung huffed, but she soon smiled. The two have been dating for quite some time, but haven't gone to the point of kissing yet.

...

As they were riding the bus to school, a bunch of people started to congratulate them on the Sports Festival, finishing high in the competition. Throughout the whole time, Hajin kept his temper in check while Miyoung was being very nice and answered as many questions as she could and just being a generally kind soul.

———

(Play Demon Slayer Opening 3 - Zankyou Sanka by Aimer)

The Opening begins with All Might standing on top of a tower watching down upon Mustafu.

(Da-dara-dara-da-da Dara-da-da, dara-da-da Da-dara-dara-da-da Dara-da-da, dara-da-da-ra)

It then transition-fades into Hajin and Miyoung in his place watching over Mustafu as the camera circles around them before zooming away and showing the audience the entirety of the city as the title card "Spider-Man: A MHA Story" pans into view.

(Taga sode ni saku genka)

Hajin fist bumped Miyoung as he jumped down and web-slinged around Mustafu and weaved around the tall buildings before passing Midoriya and All Might, waving at them.