A Quick Date

Language references from now on:

"Japanese."

"Korean."

"English."

(Play Demon Slayer Opening 3 - Zankyou Sanka by Aimer)

The Opening begins with All Might standing on top of a tower watching down upon Mustafu.

(Da-dara-dara-da-da Dara-da-da, dara-da-da Da-dara-dara-da-da Dara-da-da, dara-da-da-ra)

It then transition-fades into Hajin and Miyoung in his place watching over Mustafu as the camera circles around them before zooming away and showing the audience the entirety of the city as the title card "Spider-Man: A MHA Story" pans into view.

(Taga sode ni saku genka)

Hajin fist bumped Miyoung as he jumped down and web-slinged around Mustafu and weaved around the tall buildings before passing Midoriya and All Might, waving at them.

(Tada soko ni ai wo otoshita)

As Hajin swung past Bakugou, a vein pops as he grows in anger. He soon swung to Todoroki who gave a short nod to him.

(Hade ni iro wo tokasu yoru ni)

He soon swung towards Sero and Satou and gave them each a fist-bump.

(Ginshu no tsuki wo soete)

Hajin landed on the grounds of UA with Miyoung catching up to him and walked past Yaoyorozu, Jirou, and Uraraka who waved at them and waved back.

(Korogaru you ni kaze wo kitte)

The two went into the cafeteria and high-fived Kirishima and Kaminari.

(Tsumazuku koto ni tsuyoku natta)

The other two later entered the classroom and Iida, Koda, and the rest of I-A who were hanging out during that moment, Hajin took off his mask.

(Hikari mo itami mo ikari mo zenbu Dakishimete)

The League of Villains and their nomus are now in a panoramic shot.

(Eraba renakereba erabeba ii)

Hajin and Miyoung are in front as they get ready to fight with Hajin putting his mask on.

(Koe o karashite moeru hana no you ni)

The two charged forward as the rest of 1-A followed to fight the small petty villains.

(Yamima o terashitara)

Mirodiya and Bakugou fight off some of the villains.

(Aimaisugiru seikai mo fumen ni shite)

Iida, Kaminari, and Kirishima, fight off other sets of villains.

(Yoru o kazoete)

A massive amount of Nomus appear.

(Asa o egaku youna?)

The rest of I-A fight the rest of the villains.

(Azayakana ne o narasu)

Hajin and Miyoung charge towards Nomus and Miyoung starts to fight them with a series of punches of kicks with Hajin shooting taser webbing at another set of Nomus.