Tension

Today in school, you around after lunch time all the students were surprised to hear that there was an emergency assembly. It seemed like nobody had known that this assembly was going to happen, and by the looks of how quick everything was set up, the staff must've not known about it either.

Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors had all filed into the gymnasium. Both sides of the seating areas had been filled with students, waiting for the principal to arrive and give his talk. You were seated towards the top of the bleachers, surrounded by you were many of your classmates, but you decided that you'd sit next to Tweek and Craig. The seating in front of you towards your right is where Team Stan sat, and further down was the rest of the cheer squad.

"How was detention yesterday, Y/N?" Clyde leaned over to talk to you, since he'd sat beside Craig and Tolkien, he wanted to look at you as he spoke. "I saw what you did, that was uh... pretty fuckin' cool." He flashed you a smile.

You glanced over at the boy, seeing that he was giving you a genuine smile, his compliment must've been genuine too. "Was able to get some peace and quiet after a rough day, I guess." You shrugged, and sighed. "So it wasn't as horrible as you'd think it would be."

Tolkien couldn't help but chuckle slightly as he decided to join in on the conversation. "You have no idea how much I'd pay to see you kick his ass. Seriously, that asshole's had it coming for years."

"...How much money we talking?" You were immediately interested in Tolkien's offer which was most likely a joke, but hey... what was the harm in trying? Sure, you'd get into even more trouble for fighting Cartman but you knew Tolkien was loaded, and that was one hell of a payout.

"Don't be such a goddamn troublemaker now." Craig scolded you, before flicking his index finger against your forehead as punishment for even considering getting into even more trouble.

"Ow, geez..." You rubbed the area on your forehead where he'd flicked you, and raised your hand to flip him off. Something that you've definitely learned from him. You were amused to see when he'd only returned the favor, flipping you off right back.

"Sooo... Hey, Y/N I was thinking..." Clyde began off again, as he sent you a smirk in your direction, seeming like he's had something on his mind. "After school. You and me go to Nueva Familia restaurant, like a date?" He clicked his tongue and sent you a finger gun.

You side-eyed him now, and honestly thought he was over all of this flirting with you stuff. Looks like he was still trying to shoot his shot. "Hmmmmm...." You pretended to give it some thought, tapping your index finger against your bottom lip. From the corner of your eye you could see that Kyle was absolutely listening to this. "I dunno' what's in it for me?"

"Um, I don't know? A date with the cutest boy in school?" Clyde almost seemed offended by this, and shook his head. "Come on, Y/N. You've never given me a shot, why not let the star baseball player take you out for once?"

"No offense, Clyde but I'd let Kenny take me out on a date before you." You held back a smirk as you saw him absolutely get offended at that remark. With his mouth agape, and completely shocked to hear this, he had no idea how to respond. "Dude, I said no offense!"

With that, you felt a warmth press up against your side, and when you looked over to see what caused that warmth, it was no doubt Kenny who overheard your remark. "I heard a pretty girl wants to go on a date with me~" He wrapped an arm around your shoulder, and pulled you close to his side with a confident smirk. "I'm glad you finally came to your senses, where do you want to go?" He purred.

Knowing that Kyle had your full attention at this point, he wanted to so badly not pay attention, he wanted to ignore this scenario, but he felt so jealous hearing that you'd actually consider going on a date with Kenny. That, and the fact that Kenny had you close to him was driving him mad.