Meeting Other UA Students

Start from the beginning

"So since we're gonna be aquantianed while we're here, we already know Izumi, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Kendo, Tetsu, Awase and Kuriorio's names and we just Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki, Mei and Varian along his pet raccoon Rudiger what are the rest of your names?" Yuga asked.

"I'am Hitoshi Shinso."

"I'am Neito Monoma."

"I'am Sen Kaibara."

"Togaru Kamikiri."

"I'am Yui Kodai."

"I'am Kinoko Komori."

"I'am Ibarra Shiozaki."

"I'am Jurota Shishida."

"I'am Nirengeki Shoda."

"I'am Pony Tsunotori."

"I'am Kosei Tsubarraba."

"I'am Setsuna Tokage."

"I'am Manga Fukidashi."

"I'am Juzo Honenuki."

"I'am Kojiro Bondo."

"I'am Reiko Yanagi."

"I'am Hiryu Rin."

"I'am Marinette Dupain-Chang."

"I'am her boyfriend Adrien Agreste."

"I'am Camillo Madrigal."

"I'am his cousin Mirabel Madrigal."

"I'am Sunny Starscout."

"I'am Hitch Trailblazer."

"I'am Izzy Moonbow."

"I'am Pip Petals."

"I'am her sister Zipp Storm."

"I'am Misty BrightDawn."

"I'am Octavia."

"I'am Emily though you can call me Em, Emmy, E, whatever you want I go by whatever."

"I'am Steven Universe."

"I'am his girlfriend Connie Maheswaran."

"I'am Miles Morales."

"I'am his girlfriend Gwen Stacey."

"I'am Asha."

"I'am Dahlia."

"I'am Gabo."

"I'am Dario."

I'am Simon."

"I'am Safi."

"I'am Bazeema."

"And I'am Hal."

"It's really nice to meet you." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison kindly as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

"It's nice to meet you too." the UA Students said in unison.

Then the goat walked up to The Vengeful Protectors and they crouched down and petted him.

"And who's this little guy?" asked Tenya.

"I'am Valentino." the goat answered.

"Whoa did he just talk?!!!!!" asked The Vengeful Protectors in shock.

"Yeah where Dahlia, Gabo, Dario, Simon, Bazeema, Safi, Hal and me are from some animals can talk." Asha answered.

"Whoa that's so cool!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mashiro in amazement as he and the rest of The Vengeful Protectors kept petting him.

"Ditto." Toru said.

"Yeah nice." said Rikkido.

"Though I didn't expect you to have a deep voice." Denki said as he raised an eyebrow.

"I know it's unexpected but what are you gonna do?" said Valentino with a smirk.

Then he walked back to Asha as the little star flew to The Vengeful Protectors and playfully spun around them making them laugh a little bit.

"And who's this little guy *ribbit*?" Tsu asked.

"Oh that's Star you see my quirk is that I can command a million stars out of my own free will and Star here he's my little companion." answered Asha.

"Awwwww he's so cute!!!!!!" The Vengeful Protectors and Dark Shadow exclaimed in unison.

Star smiled and nuzzled all of them.

"He likes you guys." said Asha as she placed her hands on her hips.

Star flew back to Asha as The Vengeful Protectors stood up.

"Well we might as well introduce ourselves too I'am Izuku."

I'am Katsuki."

"I'am Shoto."

"I'am Ochako."

"I'am Tenya."

"I'am Ejiro."

"I'am Tsuyu but please call me Tsu *ribbit*."

"I'am Fumikage and you already know my quirk Dark Shadow."

Dark Shadow smiled and waved cutely.

"I'am Koji."

"I'am Mezo."

"I'am Hanta."

"I'am Yuga."

"I'am Mashiro."

"I'am Toru."

"I'am Denki."

"I'am Kyoka."

"I'am Momo."

"I'am Mina."

"And I'am Rikkido."

"Well you don't have to worry about us telling anyone outside of here about your real names." the five anthro cats said in unison.

"Yeah you don't have to worry about that." said Mirabel.

"Your secret's safe with us." Emily said.

The other students smiled and nodded which made The Vengeful Protectors smile.

"We trust that you'll do that." said The Vengeful Protectors.

Then Eraserhead, Pyro, Green Telek, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor and Blizzard walked up behind The Vengeful Protectors and tapped their shoulders which made them turn to them.

"Hey excuse me kids can we speak to you in private? I just need to ask you something and I asked them to join me to if you don't mind." Eraserhead asked.

"Oh sure Eraserhead whatever you need." answered The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

They smiled and waved to the UA students to which they smiled and waved back as The Vengeful Protectors walked with Eraserhead, Pyro, Green Telek, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor and Blizzard. The other heroes had no idea what the question was gonna be about but Eraserhead knew.

"It's time for me to know if these kids are the 19 orphans or not." he thought.