He glanced at me, nodding his head slowly, probably sensing that I wasn't telling him the full truth, as his lips formed into a smirk, causing me to accidentally giggle. He looked at me with wide eyes then laughed, making me laugh, "Did you just... giggle?" He asked. I scrunched up my face, gently pushing his right arm that he was steering with, "No? I'm a grown ass woman, I don't giggle, I chuckled" I denied him, knowing damn well I giggled, but it was uncontrollable.

Y'all remember how I told y'all everything embarrass me? Yeah, this one of them moments. At this point, I might as well had have farted in front of the nigga, that would be less embarrassing than giggling like a literal child. The fact that he pointed it out made it worse. If I was his color, I know for sure I'd be bright red right now, imagine that shit. He laughed at my denial, "Shut up, Logan, I didn't" I tried to seem upset, but I couldn't even be mad at the sight of his goofy, wide ass grin.

The fact that he didn't care that I was 'upset' made me laugh, cause why you not upset at the fact that you made me upset? You should be on your knees kissing my ass telling me you sorry. "Logan, apologize for accusing me of giggling" I spoke, feigning sorrow, that made him laugh harder, "Noelle, don't act like my white ass don't be having you kicking your feet and giggling when we texting" he grinned, still driving, making me let out a full belly laugh at his words. He was so sure of himself, and it pissed me off cause he was partially right.

I don't necessarily kick my feet, per se, but I most definitely be grinning from ear to ear when I see his name pop up on my phone. But is that his business? Ion know if it's cause I ain't talked to a man since I was in college, or if it was because I genuinely liked him, but I tend to always fall for guys with a good sense of humor who give me attention, at least the younger me did, apparently that's something that I might still need to work on, especially with getting back into the dating scene with a child.

I can't have just anybody around Leilani. While I do have the gift of discerning of spirits from the Holy Spirit, it helps for me to just avoid people in general at all costs cause people be having some crazy ass spirits on them now a days. Logan's spirit was pure from the moment I met him, he just a white man who be white manning, and I fuck with it, no blaccent, he doesn't use AAVE, he doesn't give me a sketchy vibe or anything like that, and since he met me while I was out with my child, I allow him to be around her.

She'd never said anything about not liking Logan, the few times that she's been around him she's been kind and actually holds a conversation with him, and if Leilani doesn't like someone, I'd be able to see it all over her face and body language. She once came to work with me and the woman that I was photographing was a new client, she definitely had some type of spirit on her that didn't agree with my spirit nor Leilani's spirit and Lani kept asking me when my shoot with her would be over.

She stayed by my side during the whole shoot, never out of my line of sight, when normally she likes being under my assistant, Erica, when she's at my shoots with me. I asked her why she didn't go with Erica during the shoot and she said it was cause she wanted to make sure I was okay cause that lady was being rude. It was at that moment that I knew that children know more than we know, they are very observant and pick up on everything. My child is a heavily protected individual, I pray over her day in and day out, every couple of hours every day. I pray without ceasing on her behalf any chance I get, especially when she isn't in my presence.

"Did you miss me while I was gone? How did you cope being away from your only friend for four wholeee days?" I asked, dragging out my words dramatically, making him crack a smile and chuckle, "I actually did miss you. I tried not to text you so you could enjoy your time with your family" he confessed, making me crack a smile at his words. I reached for his hands, being dramatic, "Awwwww, really?" I cooed, making him let out a full belly laugh, "Yeah yeah, don't make it into a thing. Silly ass" he laughed back, letting me take his arm and drop it repeatedly into my own hand as he steered with the left one.