Escape ( chapter 11)

Megatronus pov

I was with the other prime in the cell made of his blood. 'Ugh i can't believe we got defeated by a soldier of his army. One soldier! Can't you believe that? And it was just one against 4!' The energon in my cables was boiling. My servos went into a fist position. I couldn't control my anger anymore. I punched the cell's bars but it did nothing. My anger was lowering as I was slowly breathing. My optics closed then opened again. This is my fate isn't it? To be in a cell for the rest of my days online.

"Hey" solus putted his digits near my frame

"its ok and this means we now know where his locations is" he encouraged

"we're in a cell so how do we know their location?" I asked

He then realized that we got nothing to give back to primus. I sighed and sat on the floor with the others. Onyx's wings are damaged badly with one pair of his claws gone. Then mironus is standing to try to make some more space. Prima's sitting with his legs in a criss cross way. Then vector is resting his frame near primas mouthplate.

Finally Nexus is in a ball-like position next to me. I decided that this was fate and that we were done for. I closed my optics and tried to get some recharge but then I heard the door to our cell open. I quickly opened my optics and saw it was the soldier that captured us.

"You" i shouted

I jumped on him and made him fall on the floor with me on top of him. My mouthplate and some energon drooling out of it because I was livided at this mech. My servos were on top his spark chamber, waiting to end him.

"Wait!" Solus said.

He came outside the cell with the others. Vector and Nexus were carrying onyx with their servos trying to figure out a way to get him out of the cell. Then mironus was standing next to prime who was behind solus.

"Don't take him offline. We can use him to escape and maybe take him as prisoner" Prima continued.

"No" the soldier say which took our atten towards him

"I rather have him kill me right now, it would be better anyways" he said with his voice being very emotionless.

I looked at him with horror. 'Is he crazy?' I thought. He wants to be offlined? He's probably the best soldier of unicron yet he wants to be offlined. Can he even be offlined?

"Why" Solus asked as I slowly got off of him

"All I do is cause destruction and death. I can stand seeing others scream and lose everything to me but I can't stop it. It's my duty as who I am but I don't want this duty anymore. It can't quit, he made it impossible for me to quit this. So the only thing to stop me from this suffering is death so that's what I want. To be offlined." He said with a heavy tone in his voice

Whoever this person is has suffered greatly. I couldn't imagine having to be forced to kill every second of your life and you couldn't stop. You didn't have a choice. That would be truly evil for some to do that to someone else. I can't help but take pity in this person.

"I won't kill you," I pause cause the person to be disappointed, "…but I can save you from here"

After that sentence the person looked at me in the optic. He was probably wondering what I meant by that but I can only guess that's what he would be doing t since his entire frame is covered by a helmet.

"If you want we can take you with us but are you ok with that?" I asked him

To my surprise he nodded at this with saying, "yes"

I understood him and looked at the others. They had the same expression as me so I knew they agreed with what I did.

"Ok, can you help us escape?" I asked after I pulled him up from the floor.