Family dinner (chapter 10)

"Some nice glitches"

"Ahhhh"

I was stabbing the fragging daylight out of this person. How dare they call me and my brother/sister glitches. I was pissed. Suddenly my brother/sister called my name,

"Deathblade"

I turned around to see him or was it her, ugh never mind, walking towards me. Ugh, I dropped the dead body and stood up.

"Why did you ruin my fun?" I asked walking right in front of him/her

"Father's calling us home"

My face changed from anger to surprise. I think i took a step back as well.

"Well lets get going" i shouted with excitement

We haven't seen father for a few hundred of years. I started running back to the ship. My brother/sister followed as well. Eventually he/she passed me and opened the door. He/she was about to push it on me but I pushed it back towards him/her. We continued to run until we reached the steering wheel of the ship.

"Where does he want to meet?"

"Home" he/she replied

He/she took control of the steering wheel and the ship woke up. There was a rumble from the ship from it being hungry.

"I'm gonna go feed it" i said turning to the door

He/she waved me off as I left the room. After the door was a hallway that was almost pitch black. The only way to get through it was to use the walls for a way through there. So thats what I did, i used the walls to get to the stomach. There was a light now with a door in front of it. I opened the door to be meet with the toucher room.

"Help us please" a voice screened

"Ahhh" another one screened

I was in the stomach now, the toucher room was the of the stomach of the ship. There was a second floor in the stomach so i went up there. My feet headed to a lever on the wall. I pulled it down and the true stomach of the ship appeared. The voices continued to scream for help. I pressed the red button next to the lever and all the people in the cages fell to their deaths. We use the prisoners as food for the ship. After pushing the button i left the room and made my way back to my brother.

*time skip to the steering room*

I was standing next to my brother/sister as we were on our way to our father. Suddenly the door for the back opened. I turned around to see it was none other than the primes. I growled at them and then I grabbed my sword from my waist.

"you!!!" I shouted at them while i attacked them.

My brother/sister turned around as soon as I attacked them and also saw the primes. He/she putted the ship on autopilot and attacked them with me. I went to fight off Mironus, Onyx, and solus prime. Mean while my brother/sister took on megatronus, prima, nexus prime, and vector prime. Yah he/she got it tougher than me but still at least it was 7 out of 13 primes. Onyx went forward with his claws but i backflipped away from them. Then i crashed my sword with his claws. Thankful I cut it off with the sword. He went backwards and I went to solus next. My sword and his hammer went to each other but when they collided then made a wave that sent us both back. Mironus went to try to attack me from behind but I kicked him in the face before he could do anything. He went flying back to the hallway. I rushed over to the door and locked it, locking him outside. I turned around to see that solus was on the floor passed out and onyx was back for more. He jumped toward me but as he got closer i jumped on his back. I grabbed a dagger than was on my waist as well and I stabbed into his wings. His head went back and he threw me from his back. I got throw on the floor but he collapsed on the floor right there due to the energon leaking from his wings. I turned my head around to see that my brother/sister was fighting all four of them at the same time. Wow, one day i wish i can be as soon as him because he able to fight the four most powerful primes at the same time. He doesn't need any help to fight them. Eventually he kicked Megatronus' left calve which made him fall on the floor then stepped in the face which made him pass out. Then as nexus prime was running towards him he smashed his head on top of nexus prima making him to immediately black out. Vetor prime tried to stop time but my brother ran straight towards him and punched him in the mouth plate. It made him go backwards and the time stopped for himself only. Prima came behind my brother.