21. The Plan

"So... what's the plan?? Y/n asked.

"You." Lady Lesso spoke

"Me? What can I do? I don't have any magic nor my wings; I'm basically useless!"y/n spoke.

"Are you sure about that?" Lesso asked as she reached into her coat and pulled out a silver key with a sharp point on the end...

Y/n stared in awe at the key in Lesso's hand. She didn't have a single clue what the key was supposed to do...

"What's that key for?" Y/n asked curiously.

"We are going to unlock your magic. All of it...You are a powerful student y/n, and Lesso and I truly believe that your magic, can kill and destroy Rafal, once and for all!" Dovey explained.

"But what if i lose control and die like the student you told me about Lesso ? I don't want to leave you or my mother? She'll loose her mind and be furious at the school! Imagine this plan fails and I'm killed in the process, what are you going to do if Maleficent comes here seething with rage? you're totally in deep shit!" Y/n said as she started to worry and tears started falling uncontrollably.

"After you kill Rafal, your emotions will be the strongest they've ever been, Dovey and I will immediately combine our magic and 'shut down your magic' thus settling your emotions." Lesso went on to explain...

Y/n thought for a moment before finally speaking ...

"Alright I'm in!" Y/n said to both deans.

"I know you can do it! Now let's unlock your magic! Hold out your pointer finger..." Lesso said to y/n .

Y/n held out her finger hesitantly not sure what  was gonna do next.
Suddenly Lesso brought the key down to y/n's finger, but right before Lesso poked  y/n's finger , y/n jerked away , realizing what Lesso was doing.

"What the literally fuck Lesso?!?! Are you insane?" Y/n yelled .

"mhm!Finger out!" Lesso demanded.

" I'm not gonna let you pierce me with a fucking key.....that's complete......." y/n began to rant.

But Lesso rolled her eyes,scoffed,and immediately interrupted y/n, fed up with y/n rambling. Lesso grabbed y/n's finger , her silver nails digging into y/n's hand and inserted her key into y/n's finger... all within seconds...

Y/n hands started to glow an evil poisonous green, before stopping. . Her eyes also turned green.

" fuck you lesso!" Y/n yelled rubbing her hand.

"after all this mess is over and done..."Lesso told y/n with a smirk. Y/ n immediately started blushing.

Dovey being in the most awkward position finally spoke to break the awkwardness...

"Ok moving on! Now, about your wings!" Dovey shouted.

Dovey warmly smiled, as she brought out her magic wand and circled it above y/n. Tiny sparkles danced around y/n and finally a golden glow surrounded y/n. Y/n gasped as Dovey's magic surrounded her completely blinding her. . Seconds later, the glow stopped and y/n stretched out her wings and took in a deep breath.

Sorry major cliff hanger😉 I hope you all still enjoy this story!!! I really hope Paul Feig ( I think director of tsfgae) does a second movie!!!  How do you all think a second movie will be like?

Idk Sophie and Agatha find Rafal's dagger then they are all "oh no he who must not be named is back! He's returned! We must get to the school and tell the deans" . But like who is the new headmaster bc the last one was Rafal in disguise but he 🪦... comment down below what you think will happen if there is a second movie!!

As always take care of your mental health...

K byeeee!!!