I cried my eyes out, and looked at the time. 3:45.

Crap!

I sat at my small vanity and pulled out my mascara, reapplying it and putting it back away. After I wiped away the smudged mascara with my hand, I changed from sweatpants to jeans, pulling on a baby blue top.

I went downstairs to greet my siblings. I waited by the door, my usual routine. I turned on the wax warmer, no candles, for safety precautions.

I decided on a pumpkin spice scent, putting it into the tray, watching the orange wax melt.

I went outside and watched the leaves. I smiled as I saw the Volvo appear. I waved as they all ran up to me.

"Hello, Jasper."

"Good afternoon, Bella."

"Hello, Alice."

"Hi, Bella!"

"Hello, Rosalie."

"Hello, Bella!"

"Hello, Emmett."

"Hey, Bella!"

"Hello, Eddy."

"Hi, baby."

I felt myself blushing. I hugged him, hands trembling. He looked at me with concern, "What's wrong, Bella?"

"Nothing, Eddy, nothing, I'm alright," I smiled.

He kissed me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked down as we walked in, feeling Tanya's gaze on me.

She ran up, shoving me out of the way, "Hi Eddy!"

"Hi, Tanya," he sighed and hugged her back. Pulling away as fast as possible.

He wrapped his arms around me. Putting his chin on my head.

Tanya glared at me and then turned around.

~

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!" she slapped me, hard.

"Tanya, I'm sorry!"

"You're gonna wish you were dead once I'm through with you," she hit me again, throwing me into a tree.

I screamed and she chuckled, "You're gonna stay away from him."

"You know I can't do that," I mumbled.

She sent me flying through the woods.

Something caught me. I looked up, expecting to see an angel, but instead I found something else.

Jacob.

"Bella? Bella what's wrong?"

"I'm fine," I mumbeled.

"No you're not, let's get you to a hospital!"

"I'm fine Jake, really," I got out of his grasp and walked toward the house. Stumbling on the way.

He sighed and flung me over his shoulder as I directed him to my house, "Woah!"

"Hmm?"

"You live in a mansion!"

"I have five siblings, of course I do!"

I stumbled down and knocked on the door, it's never locked. Weird.

"Come in!"

"I can't, it's lock-"

The door opened, and Edward pulled me into his arms. "Who did this to you?" he looked concerned.

I bit my lip, "I fell into some trees, Jacob found me."

He smiled at Jacob, "Thank you, for bringing my girlfriend to me."