spotted

Sadie Miller. You could say she kind of ran things around here. Well, she definitely made people run. Captain the cheer team, immaculate face card, well off thanks to her mom. She was the dream girl if you could get past her bitchy attitude and obsessiveness.

"Who?!"

Sadie had just sat down at Her table. Emphasis on 'Her', everyone knew not to sit there. Her friends, or rather minions, were sat opposite. There was a quiet girl, Zara Turner. No one really knows how or why she's friends with such an awful girl like Sadie, but then again who would dare question her. Zara had just-longer-than-a-bob ginger hair and clear rimmed glasses. Her shy persona made her come off as an awkward person, but she was actually just more reserved than most. And then there was Kalani Koa, she had long curly hair and dressed nicely. She came off as quite wealthy and the type of person everyone had connections to. She was a calm person, usually in her own world if not with Zara or Sadie.

__________________________________

"We were leaving Room 102 and saw this blonde girl with Zac outside 104. They seemed kinda close and were talking before he left."
Kalani cooly replayed what had her and Zara had just witnessed to Sadie. It wasn't gossip, just information though she seemly expected the reaction she got.

"What blonde girl?" Sadie took an aggressive bite into her apple and scanned the cafeteria for said blonde girl.

Kalani shrugged and tucked into her plastic container of pasta while Zara put down her sandwich.

"I think she's just moved here, Eleanor Clarke." Zara said quietly. She was never scared or Sadie, more for whoever got in her way. She was just a quieter girl and kept to herself mostly.

Steam practically coming out of her ears, Sadie's eyes locked on the blonde beside Raye Monroe. She scoffed. "Of course she's with Raye Monroe. What a slut."

Kalani sighed at her and just kept in her own mind, whereas Zara hesitantly turned to look at Eleanor and Raye also. "Don't do it S. It's her first day please."

Zara tried to stop her but she was already making her way over, arms folded and a fiery look in her eyes which was the only way to tell the difference between her angry face and her resting bitch one. Zara sighed and shared a look with Kalani. There was no stopping Sadie Miller on her mission, they knew her too well to try and get in the way of the inevitable, and it was starting to look like Eleanor Clarke was her next.

As soon as she made her way across the cafeteria, she stood at the end of Raye and Eleanor's table, studying Eleanor with a nasty look on her face. Raye looked up and sighed, almost calming and collecting her thoughts before speaking. "Sadie."

"Raye." The two exchanged a monotone greeting, clearly a dislike for each other in the air. You could only guess that Sadie was somewhat threatened by Raye, though she'd never done anything to challenge her so there was nothing to be done. Raye just had an aura of confidence, she wasn't gonna take shit for anyone.

__________________________________

I noticed the way they acknowledged each other and immediately was on guard. If Raye didn't like this girl, I got a gut a feeling I wouldn't either. Either way, I'm new and I have to at least try to be neutral with her.

"Hi! I'm Eleanor." I gave her a warm smile which, as I suspected, was not returned in the slightest. Oookay then...
She gave me a cold look up and down and my blood begin to heat up like water before you add the pasta in the pan. Right before it starts bubbling. What a bitch.

"So, you're new around here are you?" The brunette asked in such a condescending tone. What was her name again.. Sadie? I think, anyway. She had silky dark brown hair which shook slightly as she tilted her head.

I gave her a nod, the smile still plastered on my face. It was actually so hard hiding my annoyance, you know the kind that makes your eye twitch.

"Good, then let's make this quick but clear, stay away from Zachary Gomez, hunny." Sadie leaned closer to my face, putting a deep red manicured finger on the table. Instinctively but stupidly, I retracted to put the distance between our faces again. I hoped she didn't realise because god i don't need another thing for her to bitch about.

I shrug and furrow my brows, her attempt that being intimidating and sarcastic was hard to not laugh at. This girl must think she's the shit.

"Okay?" I gave Raye a glance and she seemed almost proud, like a mom who's trying not to cry at a kid's graduation because it would embarrass them. The look on her face told me she was happy with how i handled Sadie. On the other hand, Sadie was not. Her mouth twitched ever so slightly and it was clear she wasn't satisfied with my blank reaction, but i guess she decided to leave it for now as she strutted off to her two friends.

__________________________________

Once she left, Raye lowered her voice a little, just as a safety precaution. "Damn girl. You just made Sadie Miller twitch. That is a rare occurrence." She gave me a wink and I laughed.

"What a little cunt? Who does she think she is?" I shake my head. Raye shrugs genuinely unsure, and she laughs aswell as we finish eating before the bell goes.

author's note
sorry i've not updated in so long, life happens man😪
lol anyway hope you liked this and what to we think of Sadie, Kalani and Zara?

ps i did change Zara Turner from brunette to ginger if you had her pictured as brunette because of my pictures. soz about that, i just wanted to mix it up a bit more