Lorenzo sat on the floor as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"What have I done?"He mumbled.

��� Hospital ���

"We'll go ahead Cas..."Riele said and walked out with Bianca.

Vida looked at Christine then left.

"Chris you can go home. I'll stay for the night."Castillo said.

"You need to rest too Castillo. Today was really tiring."Christine insisted.

"It's fine. The kids and Logan might need you tonight. I'll just go home tomorrow morning."Castillo said.

"Take care okay....I'll be back tomorrow with a few things she'll be needing."Christine said and he nodded. She picked her bag an left.

.......... Outside..........

"Christine Vegara.... Rachel Vegara. Get me any useful information about this two A...S....A....P. You have just one hour."Vida said over the phone and walked to her car and the driver took off.

"What's really going on? Why is everything so messed up."Vida questioned herself.

................

Castillo's hands were tucked in his pocket and he stood at a corner leaning on the wall, watching Iris who laid unconscious on the bed breathing in and out.

He walked closer to her and pulled a chair closer and sat down. He held her hand and kissed it gently.

"Sorry if I wasn't able to protect you....I feel so useless because I can't do anything right now."

"Just wake up already.."He sobbed.

He brushed her hair lightly and trailed his fingers to her face and pecked her lips.

"Please wake up.....I miss your voice,your smile..... everything about you. I want to tell myself that you're just sleeping and by tomorrow you'll be awake but that's not the case. Right now I don't even know what's going to happen next......"

"I love you so so much Iris....and if you love me too you won't let this incident make you weak......please just wake up."He sobbed hugging her closely.

He sat down and placed his head on her hand and slept off.

��� WHITE HOUSE ���

Vida sat on her bed watching a movie on her laptop patiently waiting for a message or call. Her phone rang and she swiped the answer button.

"Mam....I got an info about where Racheal Vegara used to live in Mexico. From what I know,she lived with a certain lady called Anna but recently Anna migrated to America and she's somehow connected to Christine."

"Anything else?"

"I'm also positive that Racheal lived with a lady just Vanilla's age so I think the best way to know the entire story is to go to Mexico"

She hung up and immediately two addresses popped up and she smiled inwardly.

"So that's where my sister grew up. I think that's what I'm missing in this puzzle.....where all this started, Mexico."Vida said to herself.

She took out her phone and booked the first flight to Mexico. This time she's going to find Vanilla. Whether Vanilla likes it or not.

...........5am...........

Vida packed a few stuff in her hand bag and walked out of her room. Everywhere was silent so she stepped down slowly but hid at a corner when she heard footsteps. It was her mom..... she walked pass and went into the storage room and Vida headed straight to the door and quickly opened it.