EPISODE 6

���RAVEN CAF���

"Thank you so much for this job sir...I promise to always do my best."Iris smiled happily as the manager offered her the job.

"You're welcome. Your shift starts by 4pm and ends by 7pm."The manager said.

"Thank you so much Sir. Thank you...!!"Iris said happily before leaving the cafe.

Hopefully she'll recover the money she lost in flames. That Vida is a bitch.....but Karma is worse than a bitch. A time will come when she won't look down on me anymore....Iris thought to herself.

��� ANDERSON'S ���

Dining~~~~

"Daddy...can we go to your office tomorrow please...."Frankie pouted standing on her chair.

"Frankie sit down and eat. Why do you want to go there?"Logan asked.

"Cause we want to see that pretty lady again."Francis said eating his food.

"No. I don't want to see you at my office tomorrow!"Logan said.

"Daddy!!!!!"Frankie pouted blinking her eyes.

"No means no"Logan said.

"We want to see her!!"Francis said angrily pushing his food to the floor.

"Are you nuts!! I said no..!!"Logan half yelled.

"But why daddy....I like her!! At least she's not like mommy!!"Francis said sadly and the look on Logan's face changed.

Castillo car down from his room joining them on the table as he noticed Francis's face was faced down.

"Hey champ.....what's the matter"Castillo asked as the maid dishes out his food.

"Daddy dosen't want us to see her"Frankie pouted as she climbed on Castillo's body.

"See who?"Castillo asked looking at Logan.

"I see you're done eating. Take them to their room and make them brush their teeth before going to bed."Logan instructed their nanny who took the kids out.

"Who's the she?"Castillo asked.

"My secretary. They spent time with her today and now they're nagging me"Logan said.

"You can't blame them. It's been long they've been around someone who's like a mom to them."Castillo said.

Logan heaves a sigh.

"Bro you need a woman in your life. Francis and Frankie need a mom. They're barely five year old.....are you going to deprive them of that?"Castillo asks.

"So what do you suggest I do?"Logan asks him.

"Let someone teach you how to love....open your heart to someone. Not everyone is like Racheal....gosh I don't even want to see that wench."Castillo said as they resumed eating their food.

"Is your secretary pretty?"Castillo asks.

"Cas eat your food."Logan said.

"Just answer me."Castillo nudged.

"I don't talk while eating"Logan said.

"But you just did"Castillo said laughing at him.

"Okay fine....she's pretty,happy now?"Logan said and Castillo simply smiled and Logan do nf himself smiling too.

NEXT DAY~~~~

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

Iris was standing behind Castillo in the locker room. She carried her backpack at her front and his at the back. He was bringing out a set of textbooks and placing it on her hand.