EPISODE 27

........ Next Day...........

��� ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

Christine walked into the company and all eye fell on her. Everyone kept looking at he like she got the plague or something or is it because she worked here before,thy should quit staring already.

She ignored the stares and headed straight to Logan's office. She didn't see him that morning and the kids were quite sad as well. She took them to school and wanted to ask Logan to clear his schedule the afternoon so they can hang out with the kids after school.

She walked into his office and scanned the office but no one was there. She walked over to Logan's seat and sat down tapping her fingers on the table when the door opened and a lady walked in.

"Who the hell are you to sit on my boss's chair!!"Grace yelled walking over to Christine and pulled her out.

"And who the hell are you?"Christine asks.

"His secretary....oh wait,aren't you Christine? Yeah I heard you were fired from work. Are you here to ask for your job back?"Grace asks.

"You must be really stupid to think I came here for that!. I came to see Logan,now where is he?"Christine asks.

"And why would I tell you that?! Oh, are you here to sell your body or maybe kneel so he could give you back your job? FYI that's not happening under my watch now get out before I call the security on you!!"Grace yelled at her pulling Christine by the elbow.

Christine quickly yanked off her hand and grabbed Grace's hair.

"How dare you say that to my face! What do you think I am? A slvt?!!!"Christine asks.

"Well yes you are!!"

Christine gave her a slap and Grace reciprocated and a fight broke out between them. Grace pushed Christine to the table and started hitting her with a file on Logan's desk.

Jace entered the office and gasped when he saw the two ladies...he dropped the file he had in his hand and walked over to them, separating them as he stood in between.

"Grace what is wrong with you?"Jace asked.

"Tell that witch to get out of here! She's getting only nerves.."Grace replied angrily.

"Christine why are you even here? Boss will be angry if he finds out you came back after he fired you.. Everything to here knows that!"Jace said.

"I'm not leaving here until I see Logan.... whether you like it or not!"Christine insisted brushing her hair off her face.

"Where's the boss?"Jace asked turning to Grace.

"He's at a lunch meeting with a client at a restaurant. He should be back in a few minutes."Grace said still glaring dangerously at Christine.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

Lorenzo walked out of his class and headed downstairs ready fo the next one. So unlucky that none of his friends were his classmates.

Vida,Mason and Miguel were one class, Castillo and Iris were in another while Bianca was inthe same class with Riele.

He was about to enter the laboratory when someone pulled him back.

"Hi."Hazel smiled at him.

"What! Why are you pestering me? Didn't I tell you not to come near me?"Lorenzo asks with a glare.

"Chill Enzo,I just wanted to say hi,is that a crime?"Hazel asked

"Yes, it's a crime. I don't want to talk to you."Lorenzo said plainly.