"Do you really think I'll let you be happy with Castillo? You're mine Iris.....All mine."Lorenzo yelled.

"Castillo....is the one I...... arrrrghhhh"She screamed when he slapped her again.

He pulled her hair dragging her on the floor and shoved her to a corner. Iris kicked her heels on his d*ck and he groaned in pain hitting her tummy repeatedly and Iris fell weakly to the floor.

She tried to get up but he landed a fist on her nose and she fell back hitting her forehead at the edge of the wall and started bleeding. Blood running down her nostrils and forehead as she laid back down to the floor.

Lorenzo knelt before her and ripped her gown apart as her boobs came into view since she wore nothing underneath.

"Lorenzo.....please don't do this.... please..."Iris pleaded weakly.

"Shhhhh. Like I said, you're all mine.....just mine."He smirk and took her nipples into his mouth while squeezing the other.

He squeezed her so rough and hard that she broke into tears as the pain surged through her body. His touch became to hard and Iris tried hitting him to stop but he didn't.

He slipped her underwear off her legs leaving her naked underneath. He caressed her thighs and Iris couldn't help but cry in pain. She felt so weak and in pain as Lorenzo pinned her hands above her head.

He inserted his other index finger in her and Iris screamed trying to close her legs but he slapped it repeatedly. He finger fucked her roughly but not deeply. He wanted to break her hymen with his d*ck not finger.

Lorenzo leaned in and kissed her neck,sucking it as he pumped in and out of her.

"Enzo.....pl.....ease....stop this....."She cried weakly but Enzo was already consumed with lust.

"You're mine Iris....no one else will have you....not even Castillo."He laughed evily .

He unbuckled his belt and his d*ck sprang out immediately. He grabbed her hair making her sit up....

"One wrong move and I'll rape you. So you better behave"He said and shoved his dick into her mouth fvcking it,shoving her head deeper.

"Fuck!!!"

"Yeah"

"Ahhhhhhhhh"

"Suck me...."

Iris wanted to bite him but it'll be a disadvantage since she dosen't have the strength to run. Tears streamed down her cheeks at the thought that Enzo was going to rape her and no one will come to her aid.

...........

Hazel waited till the last person left the restroom and she didn't find Iris. She said she was going to use the restroom so what's taking her long. Hazel thought maybe she went to the school's restroom and decided to just check it out.

She got to the building and turned on her torchlight and started walking in.

"Gosh....this place is so creepy at night."Hazel mumbled but then she heard someone yell.

She listened closely and it was Iris's voice....she got scared instantly and texted Castillo that Iris was in danger. She needed backup and couldn't do this alone. Hazel took off her heels which made a clicking sound and tried to trace where she heard the voice since Iris already kept quiet.

......... Event Arena........

Castillo's phone beeped and he checked the message. "CASTILLO I'M AT THE SCHOOL BUILDING,IRIS IS IN DANGER,HELP"

Castillo sprang up and ran out through the other door and his friends followed. The students didn't really notice since the lights were still dim and everyone was busy entertaining themselves.

"Cas what's wrong?"Mason asks.

"It's Iris!!"Castillo said and started running to the school building while Miguel and Mason ran after him to help since they were literally confused.

Bianca wanted to run off too but Visa and Riele needed help since they struggled with their heels so she held them on both sides as they tailed the boys gently.

.................

Lorenzo pulled out and released on her boobs. He squeezed it roughly again and kissed her lips which was stained with cum.

"Time for the real deal.."

Lorenzo pushed her to the floor and she hit her head on the floor and screamed in pain.

Hazel turned and headed to the place she heard the voice and was shocked at what she saw. Lorenzo was about to penetrate her when Hazel pushed him off. He pulled her by the hand and pushed her down to the floor and she sprained her elbow and yelped in pain.

Lorenzo turned back to Iris who was stark naked and bent over to have his way when a punch landed on his face and he fell. Lorenzo quickly adjusted his trouser and met angry Castillo who started pouncing on him, hitting him furiously.

Hazel struggled and went to Iris..... hugging her tightly so as to cover her body.

"Cas.."Mason pulled him off and Lorenzo's face was covered in bruises.

"Are you really that demonic!!! You were going to rape her huh!!"Castillo yelled.

"Lorenzo what's the meaning of this!!"Miguel yelled at him.

"Rape?"The girls asked in unison and quickly Castillo took off his coat and threw it to Hazel who covered Iris's body.

"This is all your fault!! If you didn't get in the way,my relationship wouldn't be this way!"Lorenzo yelled at Castillo.

"What exactly are you angry about!! You should be sorry because you've been cheating on Iris with Kayla!!"Lorenzo said and they all gasped.

Lorenzo clenched his fists tightly.

"You all heard me! To be honest I really don't know you anymore..... after all you did you still had the guts to try and rape her!!"Castillo yelled trying to hit him but Mason still pinned him back.

"Lorenzo is...this true?"Miguel asked.

"And so what if it's true!!!!!"Lorenzo said angrily.

"You really have no shame Enzo...!!"Bianca snapped at him.

"So all these while we've been siding with you but you've been fooling us all along!!"Miguel said angrily and threw a fist at Enzo who staggered backwards.

"So you've now turned into a rapist huh!!"Riele asked walking closer to him.

"Thank your stars that you didn't touch her!!! You're a devil!! A monster!! How could you do this to her!!! Do you want to kill her!!"Castillo said and rushed to him and another fight broke out as the boys tried to stop them.

Vida walked over to Iris who was seriously shaking on the floor, leaning on Hazel's body.

"Hazel try to contact her driver and please we shouldn't attract attention here."Vida said and turned back to Iris.

"Iris....Iris..."She called but then Iris slowly closed her eyes and passed out.

*

*

*

TBC