She started walking towards the students. Walking like a dangerous tomboy with no hint of smile on her face.

���Wow look how cute Riele and Miguel look.

���Best couple there is.

��� He's handsome, she's sweet...

���Bianca I love you

��� She's looking dangerous tonight.

Lorenzo's car stopped and he also stepped out with Iris.

���If it isn't the latest couple in school

��� Is it me or Iris is definitely the hottest girl in this ball.

��� Lorenzo is so lucky.

��� She's as hot as fire

���Whoah her ass is assing

The last car which belonged to Castillo stopped and he waited a while before stepping out with Hazel and held her hand.

��� Arrrrghhhhhhh

��� Castillo look at me please

��� Awwn they look cute together

��� Should we expect a new couple

��� Castillo is so irresistible.

Castillo turned and blew them a kiss for the first time ever and their screams filled the air.

They were seated at the VIP seat which was reserved for them and they were serving themselves drinks. They event already began and as you know, the staff in charge of the foundation Castillo's mom is sponsoring were expressing their gratitude and talking about a lot of stuff of how Mrs Anderson helped them a lot.

Bianca was so moody that she refused to eat or drink anything. She just sat staring into space.

"Bianca are you okay? You've been really quiet. That's unlike you."Vida said worriedly.

"Has...I'll tell you.."Mason chipped in with a chuckle.

"Mason stop it!"Bianca snapped angrily at him.

"Last night,Luna called Bianca up and decided to end their relationship ad the reason is because Luna quit being a lesbian and has found a boyfriend...a guy."Mason laughed and Bianca glared hard at him.

She literally wanted to punch him but not here. She stood up and left angrily.

"Mason do you always have to be so insensitive? Why did you make fun of such a thing?"Castillo asks with a disappointed look.

"I told her it'll happen someday. She thought it was a joke."Mason said.

"That's not a reason why you should make fun of her."Iris said.

"I like doing it."Mason replied bluntly.

Riele hit his head and gestured him to stop.

"Go and apologize to her and come back here with her."Miguel spoke and Mason heaves a sigh and dragged his feet out to search for Bianca.

She was at the other side of the field,her hand tucked in her pocket and she was crying.

"Bianca.."

"Just leave before I hit your stupid face."Bianca glared at him.

"I'm sorry. Sorry for being too immature."Mason said.

"Sorry? Everything is always a joke to you and not just that you always like making fun of me! Don't you know how to stop!"Bianca yelled at him.