"I love you."He said and walked to his bathroom.

Iris stood up and left the room to hers to get ready for the trip.

��� ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

��� Logan's Office ���

A lady ran into the office and as soon as she saw Grace,she screamed.

"Best friend!!!!!!"Lynda called and hugged Grace.

"Naughty girl,why'd you come here?"Grace asks working on her laptop.

"I wanted to see you. By the way, where's that cute boss of yours?"Lynda giggled.

"He called last night and said he won't come to the office cause he's going to Paris with his family for weekend vacation."Grace rolled her eyes.

"Sucks. But seriously Grace,your boss is freaking wealthy and here I thought he was a single dad."Lynda said.

"Well he was. From what I heard his wife left him and abandoned their kids but then when she came back,he accepted her back."Grace explained.

"He must really love her."Lynda said.

"But I'm sure it's not as strong as how it was five years ago."Grace said.

"What do you mean? What are you thinking?"Lynda asks.

"No matter how loyal men are they always have a weakness. I'm going to do everything to have Logan to myself. I'll make him notice me this time.."Grace smirked.

"And you think his kids will let you replace their mom.."

"It's not up to them...the decision is Logan's and I will do everything to break him and Christine apart. They were once sperated so it should remain that way."Grace said with a grin.

���Cole's House ���

Cole dragged Emily downstairs and she came face to face with Olivia, William and Vida. She really loathed Olivia so much. She and Olivia are best friends......well that's now in the past.

She was so jealous when William fell in love with Olivia. That was when William was still in the senate and immediately he won the presidency election he got married to Olivia and Emily's hatred started there but she chose to hide it.

"So finally the witch is here."Olivia said and walked towards Emily and landed a heavy slap on her cheeks.

Emily was about to retaliate when William caught her wrist, shoving it down furiously.

"Where's my daughter!"William asked gripping her elbow tightly.

"Your daughter? How ungrateful can the both of you be! Olivia we were friends right? I helped you become a mother and yet what did you do....you shamed me and saw me like a mere instrument you used to fulfill your wishes...!!!"Emily said to her.

"Mete instrument? Emily you know that's not true. Whatever hurtful word I said to you was because of what you did to me. You tried to seduce my husband and make claim over my daughter..for what!! Because you were jealous if me..."Olivia said.

"But does it matter! You've always been the one, you've always been the centre of attraction. Admit it,I'm the reason why your family is still strong today. You might not be barren but you're a total failure as a woman!!! Even after I gave birth to Vida because you were my friend I still helped you have another child!!"Emily yelled at her and William landed a slap on Emily's face.

"William easy..."Cole stopped him.

Vida looked up in shock. She decided not to interfere but Emily just caught her by surprise. Olivia didn't know when she started crying and William hugged her tightly glaring at Emily.