��� ANDERSON AIRLINES ���

Christine parked her car and walked out of the car. Luckily Logan hasn't made a public announcement of them dating or else reporters will be swooning around her.

The bodyguards quickly directed her to where Logan's private helicopter was and they hurried to the place.

"Good day mam..."The pilot greeted her with a smile.

"Good day. We're heading to Benson Missouri City.....make it quick."Christine said as she and Anna stepped into the helicopter.

Minutes Later.........

"Park here."Vida said to her driver and he stopped.

They parked at a spot not too far from the airport. She didn't want to go near or else......you know how people can get and for sure the news will reach the president and she dosen't want her parents to be aware of this trip.

She wore her face mask and a cap as they stepped out. Her bodyguard held her shoulder protectively in a way of shielding her to avoid her being recognized.

They stepped into the airport and Vida waited at a spot.

"Anderson private airline. We need a helicopter, It's the country's princess."The bodyguard whispered and walked back to Vida as they headed to the helipad.

They got in and the bodyguard helped Vida fasten her seatbelt and buckled up too.

"Benson Missouri City..... ASAP or else...."Vida said sharply and the pilot tool off.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

���️ The game is almost at its peak and just one more goal to go. Both teams are possessing an equal mark of 30:30. It's Just one more goal to determine the winner.���️

The captain of Blue Jaguars snatched the ball from one of Castillo's teammate and headed to their net.

���️Seems like Blue Jaguars is having this victory ���️

Castillo gave Mason the go-signal and Mason rushed to their captain who was about to put the ball into the net and nabbed the ball from behind and bounced it towards Castillo.

The guy was literally shocked.

Mason passed the ball to Castillo and Castillo headed to their net and immediately threw it and the ball rolled in.

���️Now leaving a final score......

HOME: 35.... GUEST::30. And the winner is the White Devils.���️

��� Arrrrghhhhhhh

���We love you

��� Captain Castillo!!!!!!

Everywhere became rowdy as the students jumped about.

"Congrats guys...."Miguel said walking to Castillo's team.

"I'm impressed at your last minute move Mason. Turns out you have something I can be proud of."Bianca teased.

"Don't bring my sex life into this."Mason said.

"You're incredibly great captain... out of Seven goals.....you won five in a row."A teammate said .

"This is all a group effort and I'm happy we turned out to be the winners!!!!"Castillo said.

"Group hug!!!"Mason screamed and they all engaged themselves in a hug.

���Storage Room ���

"F*ck"

"Harder baby!!"

"Yeah..."

"Uhhhh"

Kayla moaned silently as Lorenzo f*cked her pussy furiously from behind. They were sweating like goats and kept their voices moans were loud because no one was around so they won't get caught.

Lorenzo sat down and Kayla descended on his d*ck and began riding him.

"Yeah!!"

"F*ck Kayla"

Castillo held two balls in his hand,bouncing them on the floor and walked towards the storage room. He was going to keep them back since they were just the extra ones.

The students were all at the field where the basketball court is located, celebrating and having fun so typically the school building is empty.

He got to the door and heard moans coming out of the room. He placed his ear and the moans were even louder.

He looked around and there was no one around so he forced the door open and his eyes bulged out.

Kayla was stark naked bouncing on Lorenzo's dick like she was riding a horse.

They both stopped and looked at Castillo who stood at the door in shock.

"Enzo? Kayla?"Castillo called in shock and rushed out.

Lorenzo put on his clothes and followed Castillo, running after him.

"Castillo!!!"

"Don't even call my name!! You nearly ruined my face and even cut ties with me because of a kiss but here you are making out with your ex!!"Castillo yelled at him.

"Castillo do not say a word about-"

"You're scared Iris would find out? Or that our friends are going to die of a heart attack when the find out that the goody shoes of the squad is actually a demon in disguise!!"Castillo yelled añgrily at.

"How could you do this to Iris? Lorenzo why did you choose to hurt the girl? Iris...yes she can be a dummy at times! She's very fragile but act all strong! She might be foolish but that girl is a rare gem. She's willing to get hurt just to please others!! She's willing to sacrifice her happiness just to please you but you repaid her by sleeping with Kayla!!"

"It's because she wouldn't give me what I want!! Castillo you're still a virgin so you don't have any idea what I'm saying now. We have needs....I have needs and you don't expect me to just wait till she's ready!!"Lorenzo barked at Castillo.

Castillo three a punch at his face but Enzo didn't retaliate. Of all people to catch him,why Castillo??

"I can see you really don't value Iris!! I have been here fighting my feelings for her just because we're friends but it seems like I was wasting my time."Castillo said.

He walked closer to Enzo and they both peered into each other's eye.

"Mark my words, I'll take Iris away from you....she's mine....all mine!!"Castillo said and walked away.

He was really furious right now and just wanted to cool off. He was on his way to the bathroom when Iris stood before him. He looked at her innocent face and her cute smile.

He knows Iris was a total dummy and jerk but even when she tried to give Enzo chances to mend their relationship....even when she tried to cut him off just for Enzo..... Lorenzo still took her for granted.

"Is everything alright?"Iris asks.

"Where is everyone?"Castillo asks.

"Still at the field. A hot party is happening right now...you've got to see Mason twerking!"Iris laughed out.

That killer smile of hers.

"Umm... have you seen Enzo?"Iris asks.

Castillo leaned in and hugged Iris tightly.

"Don't.... Don't look for him anymore.."Castillo mumbled and held her tightly.

*

*

*

TBC

Between Christine::Anna and Vida.....

Who do you think will get to Emily first and what will each ind out???

CASIRIS shipping say 'Hi' for the hour has come